Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little Hurt!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Today is my daughters 3rd Birthday and since its Monday were having her party this weekend.This is the 2nd year that we have been away from family we live in Maryland and our family is in Cali and some family members have sent a text telling her happy birthday All but my mom she hasn't called or even bothered to send a text to say Happy Birthday to her granddaughter!!That kind of made me sad then it pissed me off i feel like she should be the first to want to wish her a happy birthday!She put happy birthday Sierra on her wall on facebook but then took it down to say something about her husband helping her out with her car!!I don't get why she hasn't said anything to me or my daughter!!!Okay i kinda wanted to vent so i don't cry again lol dang hormones lol!!

its a boytoddler girl

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Aislinn
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM

She still has time.. Maybe she is waiting until after dinner?

Vandyswife
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Maybe shes waiting till tonight??? my grandparents and extended family didnt say happy birthday till the night of my b day

marineswashing dishesfloating in pool

Dad- United States Marine, Mom- Stay-At-Home-Mommy, Courtney- Birthday March 11, 2009

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Has she been active in your daughter's life so far? I mean as active as she can be from so far a distance.. If so, she may just be waiting until it's more convenient for her to call..

lupe_wheeler
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM

She usually calls me on her way to work at 10:30 my time so its 7 her time but today she didnt!Shes used to be active in our life but since my sister moved home with her son and daughter were started to hear less and less from her!!thats why im kinda hurt more!!She always says lets do a webcam but then last min has to take care of my niece and nephew so she doesnt. i feel like she doesnt care anymore cause she has grandkids over everyday!

katznkt
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM

I know how you feel. My father in law didn't call to wish his first granddaughter (my dd) a happy birthday either. You would think they would care about things like their childs child... I guess they just forget?? Or just don't care... one of the two.  

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Hubby and I can't wait to meet our new addition!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)