Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey there

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm Elise, I am 22.  I just got married in July on our 2 year anniversary and have been great friends for 6 years before that.  I am pregnant with our first and due in May.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jade616
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM

welcomecongratulations

kenziekeener
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM

I too just got married in July...We've known each other since high school so we knew that starting right away was important to us. It took us a month to get pregnant and we are also due in May; I'm in my 12th week of pregnancy now. Do you have morning sickness?

SugaMomma87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Not as much as i did.  Try red Raspberry Leaf tea.  It is a great great thing.  Also peppermint tea helps alot too.  So when is your Due date?

CafeMom Tickers
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM

yay congrats!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

ttaylor1998
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the group!   My daughter's middle name is Elise. =) 

siggy2 by you.

Next Stocking:  October 26th, 8 p.m. Eastern 

kenziekeener
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:12 PM

My due date is May 30th...but if I'm like the rest of the women in my family then he or she will most likely come in June. You?

glenda09
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I just got married May 7 this year after 4 years with the father of my son. June we found out we were pregnant! Congrats to you!!!

Glenda

No dream is too big when you work from home!  http://www.workathomeunited.com/glenda09  

SugaMomma87
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:23 PM

i'M DUE MAY 29.LOL Hopefully its a little earlier, but like you my family tends to have them a few weeks late and breach.lol Great fun to look forward to huh?  Are you excited?

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)