Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REALLY.......is it just me??

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:13 PM
  • 23 Replies

So I love being preggo...I love every part of it!! I am normally a pretty happy person too...I am normally in a good mood. Lately I know that my Hubby and I have had more disagreements then anytime in the past two years. My mother says its just me, that I am over reacting because I am preggo. So I want to know what yall think? Are you a little more sensitive during pregnancy? Do you tend to over react to things while preggo? Do you and your man tend to argue more during your pregnancy? Thanks!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abootie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:28 PM

yes, it's normal. lol. My fiance and I barely ever fight argue. We have our disagreements from time to time, but since i've been prego i am much more sensitive and I do tend to overreact about some things. Luckily my fiance just laughs it off and although i may not find it incredibly funny at the time it's better then blowing up and fighting.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Bren07
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:30 PM

im bipolar so pregnancy is diff everytime..lol..atleast both times it has been..first one i was calmer, more relaxed. would cry at the drop pf a hat occasionally but was pretty good, hubby n i didnt fight all that much atleast not really ne more than normal, lol..2nd baby i was soooo moody and my hubby n i fought all the time..i cried so much..so i have noo idea how i will b with ne more pregnancies..

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

girlenvy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Oh' yes for sure emotions and hormoans....watch out! lol

glitter-graphics.com

Co sleeping, Uncircumsizing, Breast and bottlefeeding, Cloth Diapering, Hippie Momma

millermom07
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:47 PM

I have the most wonderful husband ever and we hardly even get upset with each other; definitely no arguing.  We usually agree on almost everything and are easily able to reach a compromise on things we disagree on, but lately I've been wanting to tear him to pieces.  Poor guy... lol

S@R@H

playing soccer girl  girl on a swing  ice cream      

Skyler (11)              Ashley (9)               Dalton (7)     

Carrie_geist
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Unfortunately  I think its just one of those things that come with being prego because me and my bf fight ALLL THE TIME. I find that im alot more sensitve and he makes me furious lol. I hear it gets better in time but we shall see. so dont feel bad its not just u

MOMMY_CHICAGO
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM

TOTALLY NORMAL SERIOUSLY .

ArmyWife4Life08
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:56 PM

oh yeah. I'm terrible when I'm pregnant. Even when I try not to be.

Cassidysmom611
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I am in my 2nd trimester and I am still noticing my mood. It just seems that I am short on patience and cry at a drop of a hat. I thought it would go away by now but I am just adjusting and luckily my lovely DH understands that honestly its not him; its me. You are not alone.... trust me. Take care.

its a girl

baby

la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:20 AM

We got in a horrible fight last week (very out of character for us) but we are also dealing with a lot. We just moved, someone is threatening to kill me and my daughter ((long story))) and a few other things going on. We rarely fight, I'm married to the sweetest man but last week things got nasty I think due to stress and pregnancy hormones. I was crying all night long, I'm so stressed right now = ( 

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, soul mate and best friend & Proud mommy of a beautiful princess and handsome little toddler prince!

Mamie_85
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM

oh boy, yeah i've been on DF so much lately. i even accused him of cheating on me because he had his phone in his pocket when he went outside to smoke. pretty sure he thinks i'm crazy. i start out yelling for no reason then i'll start to cry lol.

Pregnant with Baby #4! Think Pink People!

pregnant belly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)