Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evening 'morning sickness'

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, I had all day sickness then it got to where it was mostly in the mornings and now the mornings are getting better and the evenings are getting worse.  Any idea of what to do to keep it away in the evenings as well?

Lilypie - (BHWN)

Lilypie - (UVA6)

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bren07
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM

a few things that can help morning sickness is eating 6 small meals a day with snacks in between instead of 3big meals a day..morning sickness is usually caused by low blood sugar..one of my friends swears by preggy pops..

ETA-some links to stuff to read-
http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/morning-sickness-cure.html

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/1/T010102.asp

http://www.duematernity.com/noname8.html

all links have helpful info

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

megbarr
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Doing some kind of exercise helped my  not be so bad. Even it is was just walking or actually working out. My morning sickness in the evening wasn't as bad as when I didn't do anything.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM

small meals, lots of crackers ect.  Hope it passes quickly for you.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

sunshinemama86
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM

if what the other posters said doesn't help you might have to go to the doc. i had all day sickness and lost 7 pounds in a week nothing seemed to help then my doc gave me zofran it is a safe anti nausea med. it has helped me so much this week i only lost 1 1/2 pounds. before the zofan i was non functioning. if it is really bad you do not need to suffer.

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:24 AM

this is what helped for me with my first dd. i didnt have a problem with it until i got further along....and i think i was bcuz i was so far along and it was HOT outside! lol

u can try everything u did for your morning sickness

Quoting housefullofkidz:

small meals, lots of crackers ect.  Hope it passes quickly for you.

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)