Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda Personal

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM
  • 23 Replies

Ok ladies I have sorta a personal question.When you were or if you still are pregnant how often did you have sex if at all?I am 29 weeks pregnant and I havent had sex in like 2 in a half months. I think my husband is scared hes gonna hurt something.lol

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmamiz07
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:31 PM

a lot till the end.  it was more exciting since my boobs were bigger and he liked my pregnosis body.

rmosher
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:32 PM

My boyfriend works out of town but every time he is home he seems to want to make up for the lost time and we end up having sex 3-5 times a day for the whole time he is home. I had to tell him no a couple times last time he was home because now sex seems like alot of work and makes me really tired. I am sure if he was home full time we would probably have sex every day or every other day at least. You can tell your husband that there is nothing to worry about, the baby is nice and protected in there and unless your doctor tells you otherwise sex is just as healthy during pregnancy than any other time. But I have to say that it does get harder the farther along you get. Hope this helps. Congratulations on your bump!

~Rae

pregnant bellyits a girl

CafeMom Tickers
lelandsmommy06
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM

i am 29 weeks also and b4 the other day i hadnt had sex it about 2 months but that was because i didnt feel like it lol i wasnt ever in the mood or to tired

PrincessHouse
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Thanks guys this helps. I will have to talk to my husband

Mommyto2kids09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM

I'm 26 weeks and we have sex like once every 3 weeks. I wish it was more but I just don't have that feeling too I'm hoping it starts to pick up soon. When I was pregnant with my DD we had sex ALLL the time!!

ineedadvice126
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:46 PM

well i am 34 weeks and i havent been touched in about three months by my SO. "its just not the same" to him.

kind of a touchy subject for me, but apparently having sex with a pregnant woman is just plain awful. (He gets mad at me when i try.)

a hole

maybebaby15
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Probably once a week right up til the end, when it became somewhat physically impossible.

I know a lot of women say they are not "in the mood" at all when pregnant, especially in the last few weeks, but I have to say... I was rarin' to go pretty much any time (for the first time in my life).

But I wouldn't worry -- whether you're ready to go all the time or it's the last thing on your mind... it's totally normal either way. Your body (and mind) are going a little bonkers by that point anyway. No worries. You're perfect normal either way.

Join us in the Pregnancy Group
maybebaby15,  Pregnancy Group Mod

mar1215
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Quoting PrincessHouse:

Ok ladies I have sorta a personal question.When you were or if you still are pregnant how often did you have sex if at all?I am 29 weeks pregnant and I havent had sex in like 2 in a half months. I think my husband is scared hes gonna hurt something.lol

My first girl we did it till I had her, my 2nd girl we had to stop at 32 weeks, because I kept going into preterm labor, my son the hormones messed me up so we weren't as active as my girls.

AirForceWifeUT
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Depends on my husbands schedule really. Like if he's workin 12 hour days, I won't try because I know he loves to sleep in. Normally probably twice a week. He was feelin extra frisky while on 2 weeks straight of 12 hours shifts and surprisingly we had sex alot.

Talk to him, but don't force the issue. Just like sometimes WE don't have the urge, sometimes they don't and it only makes it worse to force it. Yes, they should be attentive to our preggie needs, but we also need to be mindful of theirs. They suffer just as much when we decide we don't want it but they deal with it, some guys go the whole 9 months without sex.

If he's resistant, maybe you can try other methods of satisfying your own needs? Trying not to be graphic but maybe a visit to the adult store or website might be in order. Good luck hun.

CafeMom Tickers
PaigeAlysse
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:32 PM

When I was pregnant with my son, we had sex like once every 2 weeks...mostly because I never wanted to, but I felt bad for him for going too long. With this pregnancy, I want to a lot more, but we never have time! We're both in school and working and taking care of a 2 year old. We try to at least once a week, though, even if we plan it (sad, that we ACTUALLY plan sex :) But, our problem was usually me, not him. Tell your hubby that he's not going to hurt the baby. (You may need to try some new positions for it to be comfortable for you, though.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)