Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 Questions

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:30 AM
  • 35 Replies

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC?

2. How long have you and your partner been together?

3. How many kids do you already have?

4. What do you love about pregnancy?

5. Why did you join this group?

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity?

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered?

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

9. Sweet, salty, or both?

10. Something interesting about yourself?

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:40 AM

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC? 18 weeks

2. How long have you and your partner been together? 4 years-2 years dating and 2 years married

3. How many kids do you already have? one 15 month old daughter

4. What do you love about pregnancy? I love feeling the baby move!

5. Why did you join this group? To be able to chat with other pregnant moms and get new perspectives on things

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity? horseback riding...but haven't been able to do it in years. For what I do now...reading

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? Not much really...I don't have time for it. The most I can usually squeeze in is a warm bath once every few months.

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? I would tithe. Then I would pay off all our debts.

9. Sweet, salty, or both? both...and sour-lol!

10. Something interesting about yourself? Ummm...I don't know...I'm really not that ineresting-lol! Uuh...I'm double jointed in my pinkie. That's about the best I can do. *laughs*

Bennett121
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:45 AM

33 wks prego

married 4 years

I have a 19 month old

I hate pregnancy

Joined the group to whine about pregnancy LOL

I love cafemom

my personal time is spent on cafemom

I am craving sweets w/ this pregnancy

I am very feminine yet I still seem to be more of a "man" than most men. LOL! I get stuff done no matter what it takes. Most men can't say that in all honesty

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:48 AM

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC?36 weeks friday

2. How long have you and your partner been together? 14 years

3. How many kids do you already have?6, This baby makes 7

4. What do you love about pregnancy?There is so much to love! I love the excitement, the new baby, the kicks, the big belly, all the love. It's the best!

5. Why did you join this group?Because I was pregnant ;-)

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity?I like to sew, I also love taking pictures!

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? I always feel pampered if I get to take a bath with a lush bath bomb. Love those things!

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?Buy a big house. We are outgrowing ours.

9. Sweet, salty, or both?sweet!

10. Something interesting about yourself?hmmmm, I had posted this before but dr's told my mom I wouldn't have kids. surprise!! We have 7!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

luvmymarine123
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:50 AM

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC?  27 weeks today! 

2. How long have you and your partner been together?  4 years

3. How many kids do you already have? This will be our first

4. What do you love about pregnancy? That i havent had any morning sickness at all, and basically dont "feel" pregnant except for the belly, kicking, and cravings!

5. Why did you join this group? I had tons of questions about pregnancy considering its my first.

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity? I love horseback riding

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? I love sitting in the tub for hours reading my books.

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off debt!!

9. Sweet, salty, or both? both

10. Something interesting about yourself? i love the idea of scrapbooking and have a ton of stuff for it but have never done one scrapbook because im not creative lol.

Courtney2505
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:52 AM

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC? 19 weeks

2. How long have you and your partner been together? 7 years

3. How many kids do you already have? 1

4. What do you love about pregnancy? The little kicks that I feel

5. Why did you join this group? Because it is always good to have women to talk to about pregnancy

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity? Well, I guess you could say shopping lol

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? Nothing! LOL I need to start something soon

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off all my bills and all of my families bills

9. Sweet, salty, or both? Salty

10. Something interesting about yourself? Ummm, I have bad OCD lol

CafeMom Tickers
amanda_92
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:05 AM

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC?

31 weeks 5 days pregnant

2. How long have you and your partner been together?

about 18 months, known each other as friends before hand for a few years

3. How many kids do you already have?

none this baby will be the 1st

4. What do you love about pregnancy?

feeling and seeing the baby's movements

5. Why did you join this group?

to talk to other people who are pregnant

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity?

umm shopping, I used to do dancing before been pregnant lol

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered?

i do my hair and nails

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

buy a nice house and a car and make the best baby nursery

9. Sweet, salty, or both?

sweet

10. Something interesting about yourself?

I will be a young mother and I am proud of it :)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
ASpradlin
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:16 AM

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC? 36 weeks 6 days

2. How long have you and your partner been together? A year the 26th of this month. Married for 6 months as of the 29th of this month.

3. How many kids do you already have? None, this one is our first

4. What do you love about pregnancy? Feeling the baby move :)

5. Why did you join this group? A friend's sister told me about Cafemom and when I joined - this was the first group to pop up! With this baby being my first, it helps to have other women who are pregnant to talk to.

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity? I love to read, but don't have time really. I just hang out on the computer. Haha.

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? Take a nice long shower

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off debt and pay off my Dad's house (since we live with him)

9. Sweet, salty, or both? Sweet! And sour!

10. Something interesting about yourself? I'm not interesting. Lol. Not really. Although - oddly enough - I have 4 half-siblings and 3 of us are having children this year. My half-bro's son was born in March, one of my half-sister's had a son in April, and my daughter will be born by December!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

robin1725
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:22 AM

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC? I'm 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

2. How long have you and your partner been together? We've been together for a little over 7 years and married for 2 on December 14th.

3. How many kids do you already have? None, this is our first baby.

4. What do you love about pregnancy? Everything....I love feeling the baby move inside of me and that bond you have before the baby is even born, I love the attention that I get from other people, I love that this baby relies on me to be extremely healthy so she can grow properly, it's all a wonderful thing. Well I don't love the aches and pains of it all but it is all so worth it.

5. Why did you join this group? I figured that this would be a good place to start when I joined cafe mom and had just recently found out that I was pregnant.

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity? I don't have much time for hobbies...I'm a full time student finishing my degree in biomedical sciences. If anything, I would say exercising but I haven't done much of that while pregnant because of my lack of energy.

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? I get my nails and hair done....but not while I'm pregnant. I can't handle being around the chemicals.

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off my student loans...then we would both get a new car and then start looking for a bigger house. This baby is taking over our house already with all of her stuff...it's almost time for a new home lottery or not!!!

9. Sweet, salty, or both? Salty....I am not a sweet person at all!!!

10. Something interesting about yourself? Ummm....I always make a wish at 11:11 when I catch it. I've been doing it since I was a kid. It's also special for me and my husband. He proposed to me on 11/11/2006 at 11:11. It was very sweet!

Also, I'm going to school to become a doctor....I hate OB's (because of all of the interventions) yet that is what I am hoping to specialize in. I'll be one of the rare OB's that does natural births!!!

CafeMom Tickers
mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Quoting sissychristi:

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC? 22 weeks 4 days prego

2. How long have you and your partner been together? been together just over 3 1/2 years

3. How many kids do you already have? just one, a 2 yr old boy.. for now!

4. What do you love about pregnancy? everything, i wanna be pregnant for ever... some might call me crazy

5. Why did you join this group? because its a pregnancy group with tons of members so i figured tons of different views or opinions and help. im also in the march 2010 groups for a more "personal" setting. we're all going through the same thing basically

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity? right now, sleeping and eating.. lol i thought u get more energy in the 2nd tri.. obviously not me

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? take a nice whirlpool bubble bath, eat ice cream, sleep, go for a walk

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? buy a nice house with 4 bedrooms instead of fixing up our new apartment (which also has 4 bedroom) which needs tons of work before we move in the 28th. and buy a million things for my son, and everything i want for the nursery

9. Sweet, salty, or both? sweet, and spicy sometimes, not very much salty anything... and sour too, love it

10. Something interesting about yourself? im just a regular person, i dont think theres anything interesting here...

SweetPea020403
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Quoting sissychristi:

1. How many weeks pregnant are you or are you TTC? 25 weeks and 2 days

2. How long have you and your partner been together? 6 years married for 3.

3. How many kids do you already have? a 22 month old and an 8 month old. both are girls and we are pregnant with our 3rd girl... haha

4. What do you love about pregnancy? nothing. I would rather go through labor everyday for a few months than have such severe morning sickness and pain.

5. Why did you join this group? because i am preggo =)

6. What is your favorite hobby or activity? sky diving but since i cant do that right now... reading.

7. What do you do for yourself to help you relax or feel pampered? pedicures and warm baths with the hubby before bed.

8. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? pay off all of our debt.

9. Sweet, salty, or both? both but mainly spicy!

10. Something interesting about yourself? i worked as a mechanic to put my self through school. =)

*~*Mommy of 3 Girls*~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)