Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A serious question. I welcome all advice

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:51 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm sure you ladies have seen a lot of my post like just the other day I sent one out to mom's of multiples. So as most of you know my DH and I have been TTC#4 and I've taken pregnancy tests and they're all negative. I was going to take one today but AF showed up last night. Now, I'm bleeding heavily so there is no chance I could be PG. However, my husband has told me that I look pregnant. Like 3-4 months PG. All in the stomach region. It's hard, not smushy from pudge. But firm, and tight. Just like a baby belly. I also had a heavy period last month too. We just started TTC in October- towards the end. So my question to you, do you know anything about what could be going on? Anyone experienced anything similar? I plan on going to the Gyn. soon but I just want to prepare myself for anything and everything....... Thanks!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:54 AM

I am so sorry! I wish I knew. Let us know what the gyn. says.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Momto3619
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Thanks I will. bump

stacyemmy
by Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:00 AM

My fiance's best friends wife bled while pregnant with their second child so bad she was literally soaking a pad and tampon in like 2 hours. They couldn't figure out why she bled like that but her son was born full term and perfectly healthy...I'd see my ob if I were you

pregnant

baby

Momto3619
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:03 AM

I bleed also during my 2nd pregnancy heavily for a day or so but it was caused from a tear in the placenta and I remember I was 5-6 weeks along because it happend at my 1st appt. But I had a postive test. I haven't had any + just negatives. DId your friend have postives or negative and then found out later by some weird thing of fate?

Momto3619
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:12 AM

bumpAnyone else?

Momto3619
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:54 AM

No one else?shrugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)