Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant belly casting?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hey everyone! I dont know if any of you watched "16 and Pregnant" last season..but when Farrah did that like plaster molding of her pregnant belly that was so cute! I really wanna do it but have no idea what i should use or how i would even go about doing it lol..has anyone done it or known anyone whos done it? or even just has an idea of how to do it? haha thanks so much! :-)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CaidensMommy05
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:13 AM

I did a belly cast when I was pregnanat with my son. I can't remember exactly where I got it from but here is a website for some.  www.proudbody.com It was a lot of fun just make sure that whoever helps you with it gets the protrolium jelly past where you want your cast to stop, because once it dries and you pull it off, it takes EVERY little hair with!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
acissejessica
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM

what do you do with it when your done?

Ashleeb293
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Quoting acissejessica:

you can either have it just as a keepsake to remember your beautiful belly or ive also heard that after the baby is born you can put a blanket in it a lay they them in it and they will stop crying because theyre so used to being in that belly! either way, i think its cute :-)

does any one else have any ideas?

mOm2bOyS_nY
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:15 AM

im doing it so he can sleep in it. my friend decorated hers and hung it on the babys wall

Quoting Ashleeb293:

Quoting acissejessica:

you can either have it just as a keepsake to remember your beautiful belly or ive also heard that after the baby is born you can put a blanket in it a lay they them in it and they will stop crying because theyre so used to being in that belly! either way, i think its cute :-)

does any one else have any ideas?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)