Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yesterday Doctors Appointment! November 11

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM
  • 1 Replies

So I went in for a normal OB check.  Everything looks fine beside the  C-section date on my end.  I was think I would only be in there for 3 days well at my appointment we were talking and it will be 4 days.  I go in for my C-section Monday November 23 so that is putting me getting out on Thursday (THANKSGIVING).  I have my fingers crossed that he will let me out Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning so that I can have Thanksgiving with family.  I don't know why he would want to even come up to the OB on thanksgiving so I'm hoping he will let me out Wednesday.  I was thinking about asking to get it moved to Friday before Monday so that I know I will be out for Thanksgiving but I know he don't want to take me any sooner cause if there isn't any problems they don't like taking you until 39 weeks well with my date now its 38 weeks and 3 days.  Just leave it at November 23 and hope I can talk my way into him letting me go before Thanksgiving dinner.  I'm have a c-section plus Tubal but I think I still should be up and walking around that afternoon I think as long as I'm doing good he will let me go. 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
countrygirl3808
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:42 AM

I"m in the same boat.  He wanted to schedule my C-section for the Monday before Thanksgiving and I told him I wanted it the day after so I wouldnt miss Thanksgiving with my family.  He's checking into it and if the staff is available I will have one the day after. If not...the Monday after.  However, I'm 36 w 4 days today so that would put me right at 39 weeks when the c is done.  He said he usually does them between 38-39 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)