Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Pokes?!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM
  • 6 Replies

i swear. we went to see "a christmas carol" and there was a really scary part, so I jupmed, lol. well, soon after, i felt a flutter, then a poke. i know the difference in gas and baby. you dont get gas in your uterus, lmao. of course, it was very light because the baby is so tiny, but next week it'll be the size of a lime :) so, you can think i'm crazy all day, but i'm positive i felt the baby. and yes, at only 10 1/2 weeks! lol. any opinions on this? have any of you felt the baby this early? this is my second child. my daughter will be 2 in february. please reply :) thanks ladies!

Baby #2 [Est. due date - June 8th, 2010] Can't wait!

Pregnancy ticker
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mamie_85
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Just this last week, i've been feeling something. i'm positive it's the baby, i really am. but it's my 4th, and i'm 11-12 weeks. (i'll know for sure monday)

Pregnant with Baby #4! Think Pink People!

pregnant belly

NIKopotamous
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:50 AM

I felt my first baby at 12 weeks and DH felt her at 14 weeks.  They say typically you fell it sooner with your second child, and so on.  I hope i can feel this baby bear early too...It made me feel that my pregnancy was safer when I could feel her.

GOOD LUCK, and I hope it IS the baby!!!

stellarluna
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:53 AM

absolutely, this is my 3rd pregnancy and I've felt them all for the first time around 10-11 weeks!  Trust your gut, you know your body better than anyone else, and usually you're right! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

MarriedJess
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Quoting BaByMaMa27:

i swear. we went to see "a christmas carol" and there was a really scary part, so I jupmed, lol. well, soon after, i felt a flutter, then a poke. i know the difference in gas and baby. you dont get gas in your uterus, lmao. of course, it was very light because the baby is so tiny, but next week it'll be the size of a lime :) so, you can think i'm crazy all day, but i'm positive i felt the baby. and yes, at only 10 1/2 weeks! lol. any opinions on this? have any of you felt the baby this early? this is my second child. my daughter will be 2 in february. please reply :) thanks ladies!

That is so funny I was thinking about that the other day! gas pains are all the way down there under your pantie line basically and yea there is really no way to mistake them for feelings in your uterus up near your belly button! too funny! congrats...this is my second and I didnt feel him until 22 weeks but I also found out that he likes it near my spine so he wasnt up near my front for me to feel him moving that early

Our little Beetle

Mommy, Daddy and Big sister Ella can't wait to meet Ollan Stephen!!

SugaMomma87
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Yeah, I'm only 12 weeks and I swear I feel the baby all of the time.  Especially when its on one side or the other, with the little pains here and there and then poking the painful spot and after feeling a little flutter.  Congrats on it.  Its kind of cool to be able to feel it this early.

CafeMom Tickers
Mamie_85
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 2:07 PM

It's nice to know i'm not crazy! my DF thought that was impossible, but i know that's what it is.

Mom to 3 boys Aiden (4) Gavin (3) and Logan (2) Pregnant with Baby #4! Think Pink People!

boy on a swingboy on a swingtoddler boy pregnant belly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)