Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The little presents your kids bring you..

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM
  • 6 Replies

What kinds of little presents do your children bring you??

pregnancy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Mine brings me.... COLDS!!! LOL

ashleyandjames
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:07 AM

I am still preggers with my son but my neices (2 and 4) always give me the snotty nose kisses...the youngest often gives me her half eaten whatevers covered with drool, but the best gift is the almost daily phone calls where then say "I wove you"...Too Cute!

amy31308
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM

My son has brought me a dead lady bug and delivered it from his mouth! LOL he found it in the window and tried to eat it (it was already dead) decided he didn't like it so brought it to me and spit it into my hand. He has brought me dust bunnies :) and he's taken his diaper off and brought it to me :) luckily never with poop in it!

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 30, 2010

Schleetle
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM

They bring me stuff from school all the time...Occasionally they bring me a dandelion, or some other random garden weed/flower they picked at recess. lol One of my sons came home with a whole bunch of little flowers he picked for me at school... Also last Christmas I thought this was SO CUTE I almost cried. The teachers let the kids pick out a present from the prize box if they are good. My son had a good day, and he said "Mom I had a great day so I got you a gift, but I am going to put it in your stocking."... On Christmas I saw he picked me a pink hello kitty pencil. I thought it was so cute that my son picked out the girliest prize in the box for me. I loved it!

Pregnancy Ticker

StarMommy06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:34 AM

My daughter brings me flowers/weeds/pine cones. She makes me pictures at school all the time. I asked her what she was getting me for my birthday, and she said "A really cool toy from my toy box.... OR Strawberry Shortcake makeover doll, with the lipstick!" lol.

Shes 3.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:06 PM

I love the presents they bring.They are always so random. They are so proud of themselves!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)