Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Court, pregnant, teeth pulled.... piog

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:50 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay so I'm like 5 weeks pregnant, hormones raging, have child support/ cutody court today where I know they are going to give my horrible ex visitation rights, i get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow which I'm terrified about because I'm alergic to Codine and I can't take ibProphin cause of being pregnant and now hubby is upset with me and not talking to me because I brought up the fact that we haven't had sex in four days! This day is just getting worse and worse.... sorry, just a vent, need some support!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
StarMommy06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM

That sucks girl! I hope your day gets better for you.

Does your dentist know your pregnant? I couldnt get my tooth pulled until after I have the baby.

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:07 AM

I just found out. I was going to call them today. They are just SOOOO bad. I'm even on amoxacillin because they are causing an infection! They hurt SOOO bad when I'm not on the med. I'm afraid they are going to tell me I have to wait.... and I can't be on amoxacillin my whole pregnancy! hehehe

Quoting StarMommy06:

That sucks girl! I hope your day gets better for you.

Does your dentist know your pregnant? I couldnt get my tooth pulled until after I have the baby.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I'm sorry hun!

I have an idea (of sorts) on how you feel.. I got into a car accident when I was 5wks pregnant, I didn't know I was pregnant at the time, and I received 3 citations for no license, no registration and no ins.. I had ins but not the rest, they were expired. SO I ended up having to go to court for it, when I got there they told me that I had to do a restitution meeting to determine if I owed the other driver anything (bc of no ins, tho I did have it), so I had to go back (after sitting for an hour for a friggin appointment), then I had to go back to let the Judge know that the restitution people had rescheduled my court date bc they needed more time to determine who was at fault and THEN I had to go back, for the 4th time, for the actual sentencing.. It was a PITA (Pain In The A$$) but after 3mo, I'm finally done!

I'm sure this doesn't help, but I just wanted to share.

pregnancy
orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:25 AM

No, it did help, at least I know I'm not the only one getting screwed around by the court system. This is our 4th hearing and NOTHING has happened up to this point at all!

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I'm sorry hun!

I have an idea (of sorts) on how you feel.. I got into a car accident when I was 5wks pregnant, I didn't know I was pregnant at the time, and I received 3 citations for no license, no registration and no ins.. I had ins but not the rest, they were expired. SO I ended up having to go to court for it, when I got there they told me that I had to do a restitution meeting to determine if I owed the other driver anything (bc of no ins, tho I did have it), so I had to go back (after sitting for an hour for a friggin appointment), then I had to go back to let the Judge know that the restitution people had rescheduled my court date bc they needed more time to determine who was at fault and THEN I had to go back, for the 4th time, for the actual sentencing.. It was a PITA (Pain In The A$$) but after 3mo, I'm finally done!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Yeah, the Court system is crappy I think.. Well, here (New Mexico) especially. The most cases that are seen are DWI's. Sad huH?

Quoting orange4agua72:

No, it did help, at least I know I'm not the only one getting screwed around by the court system. This is our 4th hearing and NOTHING has happened up to this point at all!

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I'm sorry hun!

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)