Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ow its uncomfortable! Yet another young mom in need.

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:02 AM
  • 8 Replies
Okay my tummy keeps tightening (but only my top half but im sitting up so i think its because i got some fat a little lower) and it takes my breath away and makes my right hip and abdomen and lower back hurt. I cant really do much since im at the orthodontist for my dh. Oh and the pain makes me neasous badd.
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Sounds like contractions to me! Try timing them!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

ashleykilleen
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM

i would definitely starting timing them 

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM

How far along are you? If its timeable and you are past 37 wks it could be labor. If there untimeable and you earlier then 37 wks its probably braxton hicks!! Drink lots of water....dehydration causes contractions!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant Come join: TTC/Pregnant 2010 or 2011

stars_silly
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Quoting NoraDun:

How far along are you? If its timeable and you are past 37 wks it could be labor. If there untimeable and you earlier then 37 wks its probably braxton hicks!! Drink lots of water....dehydration causes contractions!!

im 37 w 1 d
amber0678
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:12 AM

girl, you better call your dr!!!!! i followed your post yesterday about the mucous like discharge, and i seriously think you better get to your dr! go! call them now! and keep us posted! lol

CafeMom Tickers

Des10ed2b
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:14 AM

yep, those are contractions. i would start timing them. if they are coming in regular intervals, start getting close to 5 minutes a part, and you start feeling them in your crotch then its time to call the

doc!

i am a proud mommy of 1 ornery 1 year old little boy and one very goofy 4 year old little girl, ive been married for 2 years, together for almost 5. fun loving, eco-friendly, creative,different strokes work for different folks, stay at home and work at home mommy!

http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com    http://www.HealthySafeAndClean.com

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Oh, I remember that too! Girl you better CALL the Doc!

Quoting amber0678:

girl, you better call your dr!!!!! i followed your post yesterday about the mucous like discharge, and i seriously think you better get to your dr! go! call them now! and keep us posted! lol

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

stars_silly
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:28 PM
thanks girls its starting to really hurt walking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)