Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just wondering

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm 15 weeks pregnant and still not really showing or anything and I was wondering if that is normal.  I've never been a super skinny girl but not overweight either, I was wearing a 10-12 in jeans prior to give an idea.  None of my jeans fit me anymore so I'm in maternity pants for comfort reasons, but still not showing.  Whats the average time to be showing...if there is one.. lol.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
StarMommy06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Everyone is different.

Here is a site you can see. Its woman each week up until delivery.

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/photos/

kiwimango27
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM

No worries. One day you will wake up and BAM! Bigpregnant belly Baby Belly! WHooooo!!

bebemama10
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Don't worry... everyone is different and you will show when you show.  I felt bigger but nobody could really "tell" until this past week- and I'm at 21.  Granted most people show WAY before that, so just keep doing what you're doing with growing a life inside you and all :)  

CafeMom Tickers

TaysMom041908
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:08 PM

When I was pregnant with my first i did not even start to show until I was about 6 months. and then i just looked like i was about 3 or 4 months. And I was in the hospital 3 weeks before giving birth to my DD with my sister when she had her baby and a lot of the L&D nurses did not even know I was pregnant. And when my DD was born she was a healthy happy 7 lb 20 in. baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

pregnancy week by week

wedding ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)