Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Timing problem (sex question) piog

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay, so I just don't understand! We have all morning til 8am when the kids get up (we wake up at 7am) and we have all night after 7:30 when the kids go to bed to have sex and on the weekedns we have the kids 2 hour nap time..... but for some reason hubby just thinks it's perfectly fine to try only to have sex with me at 11:30pm at night after I've been sleeping for over a half hour! I want SEX, don't get me wrong, but my goodness, I'm pregnant and tired! So then he gets mad at me and tells me he's trying and it's not his fault we aren't having sex! I try ALL the time! I even send him little text messages during the day hoping he'll come home and be ready.... but nope.... what can I do to get this on TRACK!!! HELP!!!!!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ProudArmyWife18
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM

OMG i feel your pain! ill want my DH all day when he comes home for lunch and as soon as he gets home from work but it seems after my DS goes to bed were doing other things then next thing we know its 11pm and im exhausted and ready for sleep hes like but you were all over me during lunch... yeah at noon! he dosent get that i just get tired the later it gets and im soo not in the mood when im exhausted! lol I guess ill just have to take more initative after DS is in bed otherwise its not gonna happen

ilovekidos
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM

try texting on the way home or even a pic

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Sorry hun, We are on the midnight express ourselves. I think the texting is a good idea though. Just keep it up.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM

I have, one day I sent him a pic of me right before he left school to come home.... he said nothing about it, never sent me anything back. Later on that night, I started crying because of it and he just said "Oh, I forgot about that, do you expect me to remember everything?!?" So, I've kinda been not too keen on sending another after that!

Quoting ilovekidos:

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM

what a butt!  I would have told him, not everything... but the hot pic should be top on your list. 

Ugh! Men!

Quoting orange4agua72:

I have, one day I sent him a pic of me right before he left school to come home.... he said nothing about it, never sent me anything back. Later on that night, I started crying because of it and he just said "Oh, I forgot about that, do you expect me to remember everything?!?" So, I've kinda been not too keen on sending another after that!

Quoting ilovekidos:

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)