Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back pain ?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:46 PM
  • 3 Replies

If you have a lot of back pain throughout your pregnancy does that mean you will more than likely have bad back labor?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
djspacegirl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM

not neccessarily.  i had a lot of lower back pain with my second, and didn't have any back labor at all.  i would imagine that it mostly depends on the cause of the back pain..... and the conditions/details of your labor.

" src="http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/CCFFFF/003333/My pregnancy/12/24/2009.png" alt="Pregnancy ticker" />Make a pregnancy ticker
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM

I think back labor is actually from the position the baby is in. Not sure though.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

MissiHampt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:53 PM

No, not at all!  Back labor is usually caused by the baby being sunny side up, or facing your front at delivery. 

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)