Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does he think we're going to steal it??!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

This has NOTHING to do w/pregnancy but I work for a law firm and there is a mediation going on, so there are belongings left in rooms b/c the people are meeting in other rooms and this guy comes out and lets me know that someone's purse is in a room and that he's going to go to the bathroom, like he's telling me to watch it, and I just wanted to say "What do you think we're going to steal it??" Oi!

pregnancy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Gosh you would think if they were worried they would have took it with them.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Well, yeah but it's a guy w/a ladies purse going into the guy's restroom, I don't that many guys who would do that do you??

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Gosh you would think if they were worried they would have took it with them.

pregnancy
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Is it his purse/ murse :-) ??  I meant the owner of ther purse, why didn't they take it with them?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Oh!!! no it wasn't his.. the owner was in a meeting w/her lawyer, the other lawyer and the mediator. I don't think she's worried about us stealing it at least :o)

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Is it his purse/ murse :-) ??  I meant the owner of ther purse, why didn't they take it with them?

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)