Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM FREEZING!!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM
  • 15 Replies

For the last week and a half I am freezing constantly... this is so not like me, every pregnancy I usually sweat like a pig when it 10 bellow outside!  I cant stand it... my feet and hands turn to ice and the only way i can get confortable in bed is if I take a really warm shower at night... otherwise.. im up forever trying to warm up my feet!!  Anyone else have this?  does that mean something?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JsunkissedB
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:52 PM

i get hot & cold flashes!! i say i would rather be cold cause you can always put more clothes on but when your hot you can only take off so much and your still hot. just get a snuggie lol

i dont think it means anything but your a pregnant women. Good luck!

LRMommyof2
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Its funny... I told my hubby lastnight that I wanted a snuggie.  LOL.  He looked at me like I was speaking another language.      I dont really want one but I cant stand being cold anymore!   Your are right about the hot thou... i go through that too... I never wear a coat outside when its cold.  I am usually so hot when I am getting all the kids ready... and myself ready to go somewhere.. Its misreable just sweating... ughhhh... Isnt there just a happy medium? 

honeybee0927
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Dude, don't knock the Snuggie!  LOL....in all seriousness though, I did buy one and the thing is AWESOME.  I would never leave the house in it (like the back of the box suggests w/ pics of snuggie adorned football fans at a game together), but it really does toast you up! 

Lilypie
LRMommyof2
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:05 AM

yea, sure!  Youre probably that lady I saw at the grocery store yesterday walking around with your snuggie on!!  LOL

armyjellybean
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM

i dont know what to tell you i had that problem all my life but im enemic i dont know if you have ever had that problem i know with me it starts in my feet and if i dont get them warm it goes to my fingers then after im shivering until i take a hot shower and bury myself in winter clothes i mean my husband sets the thermastat to 70 which is as comfortable he will let it be and ill be my chair with a sweat shirt jogging pants and a blanket on still freezing ive tried boosting my iron eating hot food small exercises to get blood pumping nothing works so the only thing i can suggest is find a way to deal with it the best you can it might just be a pregancy symptom for you and will be gone when you give birth my hubby got me a jack skeleton snuggie for my birthday and i agree those things are awesome i could sleep in that thing hahahah

babygirl914
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 10:38 PM

I am always cold!!  I love my snuggie though.  They do keep you pretty warm and you have the sleeves to type or do whatever and still stay toasty.  LOL, I have mine on right now as we "speak".

wifeandmomof306
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM

I am of just the opposite of all of ya'll, I can't seem to get cool enough. My feet feel like they are on fire and sometimes i feel so hot I think I may faint. It is just one of those pregnancy things. Some women are really cold and others are really really hot. lol

RaeMcLean6
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:35 PM

I am normally a warm body, and I mean hot then all the sudden with this pregnancy, I am constantly frezzing my butt off!!! My feet have never been cold without really good reason and all of the sudden they can't stay warm, same for my hands... I just wear socks now and am always sitting on my hands...lol Good Luck I feel your pain!@!!

CafeMom Tickers
sparklebug86
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Im freezing too! Yesterday I noticed that my finger tips were ice cold and I cold literally feel the cold under my skin. I forgot to ask the dr yesterday but they are running a ton of tests next week so ill ask then.

CafeMom Tickers
Erika2408
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Me too, anyother time i am HOT like can't wear a sweater or coat cuz it comes off anyway i get to hot. Well now i am cold, what gives i just to a warm bath to warm up because i was feeling like iw as going to get sick from it. but that also could be the prenatals i took blah! I want a snuggie too!

CafeMom Tickers
babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)