Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you making for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:52 PM
  • 41 Replies

I'm making a light pasta using eggplant as the noodles (saw it on TV and it looked good). I'll use olive oil, garlic, shallots, tomato, basil, pine nuts, and a few other things as the sauce.

Add a salad to that and I'm good to go.

What are you making?

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonflie
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:54 PM

What you are making sounds good, not good to read when you are so hungry.  I am making chicken alfredo.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

alishabear0808
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM

thinking about chili or spaghetti

sissychristi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM

That sounds great too!

Quoting dragonflie:

What you are making sounds good, not good to read when you are so hungry.  I am making chicken alfredo.

laylasmommy2006
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Hmmm im making...TAKE OUT lol its this new thing i came up with...Sending DH to the chinese place and picking us up some food LOL

sissychristi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:06 PM

LMAO! I love this idea too!

Quoting laylasmommy2006:

Hmmm im making...TAKE OUT lol its this new thing i came up with...Sending DH to the chinese place and picking us up some food LOL

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:07 PM

chilli dogs

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

bbd75939
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:09 PM

hm idk maybe hubby will cook somethin i am exhausted and not feelin to good!=((

laylasmommy2006
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM

My cravings have been crazy lately...Ive been on a kick for chile-cheese-fries...which for 2 weeks stright thats what i had for a snack. Now i woke up today thinking about chinese...so much i can taste it...Now i have to have it!! LOL

Quoting sissychristi:

LMAO! I love this idea too!

Quoting laylasmommy2006:

PaigeAlysse
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM

I have class tonight so I'm making a trip to Taco Bell. My mom's feeding my son :)

ProudArmyWife18
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:23 PM

were having breakfast for dinner, i have 2 dozen eggs that i need to get rid of and DH hates egg salad so itll be Omlets or breakfast sandwichs or something along those lines. I was going to make cookies to use up eggs but that only takes 2 eggs and i end up eating more then i need to of those and im trying to hold off on the weight gain from here on out lol so no pancakes with lots of sugary syrup with our eggs.

Im thinking about boiling some eggs though to have for a snack when i feel hungry. YUM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)