Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi, ladies! I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm about 5 weeks with baby #3. I've had some nagging cramps for the past day or some. It comes and goes. I think it's gas, because I can "relieve" it then it comes back. It's not painful, just nagging.  I thought it might be growing pains as well. I don't remember all this so early in my previous pregnancies, but I've heard the more the worse. I can't help but worry though! No spotting and I go to the doctor next Monday, so I'm trying to be patient! Anyone else having some discomforts?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:45 PM

I am 5 wks and 6 days an yes I have had these discomforts too. I also have had those TMI (Coochie) pains like what I had in the later half of my pregnancy with my second. WHO KNOWS!! Then when Hubby and I bedded I was cramping during. But I have never cramped during with my other two pregnancies just after. I guess this is just gonna be way different the 3rd time around. CONGRATS to you and your not alone!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant Come join: TTC/Pregnant 2010 or 2011

gab15th
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM

I am around the same time frame as you, with my first appt. next week.  This will be our second child and I am having the exact same pains or feelings as you described! You're not alone :) if that helps any, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)