Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I have a confession

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

After the kids went to school and before lunch, I went and got 2 apple pies from Rally's. I ate them both, and I feel bad because I have been eating so well. I just have been craving them so badly and I had to give in. Trent told me he would bring me home some, but I could not wait.

Craving filled, but still feel guilty. Ahh the joys of pregnancy!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:02 PM

hahaha it will be okay as long as your dh doesnt come home with some and u eat those too! LMBO!

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

gradysmom2006
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Not me, I don't feel a bit guilty giving into cravings.  I love eating and do not deny myself much.

Two pies won't kill you - don't feel bad!

Pregnancy ticker
2BabIez2BeBaker
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM

haha you need my dog...   I was having a SERIOUS Milk Dud craving (the chocolate covered caramel candies)...  anyway I found myself buying 2 of the movie theature size boxes... WELL.. I had to run around some yesterday and left them on the counter before I could really enjoy them...  I came home and my dog ate BOTH boxes!! haahahha... aparently he didn't think I needed all that yummy goodness!

SO, now im setting at work eating a M&M McFlurry! haha.. im terrible! i'd been doing pretty good but.. sweets have gotten the best of me!!!

Big Sister Khaymin Sure Can't Wait To Meet Her Baby Brother!!

luvmylife5
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:29 PM

LOL Trent just got home about a half hour ago, and he had a box of dunkin donuts and of course 4 apple pies from Rallys. Apparently he went fast food hopping for my cravings, he is so sweet (I am gonna kick his butt). We are gonna give the kids the donuts tonight for desert and he is gonna take 3 of the pies to work tommorow, the last pie is mine all mine.

I think I feel guilt because I am only 7 weeks along and still in diet mode, I am sure by the time 20 weeks rolls around I will be eating anything that is not tied down! Sometimes I wish Trent was not so accomadating, I try to explain to him why he needs to tell me no but he just says he feels so bad for me and he just wants to make me feel better. Awwww yes that is sweet, but sometimes I wish he would say no for real.

CafeMom Tickers
honeybee0927
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Quoting gradysmom2006:

Not me, I don't feel a bit guilty giving into cravings.  I love eating and do not deny myself much.

Two pies won't kill you - don't feel bad!

AGREED!!!  10000%. 

Lilypie
Jamaica_Gyal
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:09 PM

hahaha.  I have the same problem sometimes. The other day I went to the grocery store.  I was supposed to be getting fruit and juice mainly.  But I must've been having a sugar craving, cause I came out of there with tons of fruit juices, a chocolate cake, rocky road ice cream, cookies and donuts.  THEN>>>> when I was in the checkout all I could think of was a Dr. Pepper.  They didnt have a cold one at the counter, so I get out to the car and contemplate driving thru McDonalds for one.  I see a gas station go in and get a 32oz Dr. Pepper and dang near suffocated myself from how fast I downed that sucker.  I felt horrible afterwards cause I know the soda is no good for me.  I swear I was like a crackhead in that car taking their first hit, thats how into that soda I was.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM

the glories of being preggers!  yea my sister sent my kids a package adn there were a ton of rice crispie bars in it for them...well i gave them each just one...and i ended up eating the rest of the who knows how many packages and there were alot!  i confessed to my sister today about it and promised next time she sends a pack of goodies, i wont eat them all!

also today my hubby was at the store, and i told him to pick up donuts, and he told me they were unhealthy for me and no (he was just joking but i didnt realize it), and i got soooooooo mad at him!  he finally told me he was kidding and knew im sick and should eat anything really im craving or i wont eat which is worse.   he should know better by now not to joke with a pregnant lady about food

boyd-family
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM
You guys are all so lucky! I can't eat anything! I don't crave anything! I was so excited to be pregnant so I could eat a lot (this is my first) but no. I can only drink water. I was addicted to Dr. Pepper before I was prego and now it tastes sooo bad! I am starving all the time, but don't crave anything! :(
pregnancy due date
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM

tee hee! Apples are healthy right?  Just leave out that they were in pies ;-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

MJWard
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:28 PM

What is Rally's?

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)