Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does any body eles feel soooo itchy all the time ?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM
  • 16 Replies

hi moms ,

ok My belly is  itchy like crazy wtf !!! does any one know what can I use to help ???  I tried coco butter , goldbond , lotion .... nothing workin ....Help AHHHHH

shrugging

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Curlgurl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I would talk to your doctor if it gets worse.  There is a skin condition that can develop in pregnancy called PUPPS which is a really itchy rash.  Itching is somewhat norma thoughl in pregnancy as the skin stretches.  If you don't really have any rash or anything though you might try rubbing some vitamin E oil on your tummy.  Good luck! 

Pregnancy ticker
Artfreak82
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:21 PM

My belly isn't itchy but my boobs are ARGH I can't stand it.

CafeMom Tickers
JPisExpecting04
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:19 PM

i found that using very mild soaps works very well because i have some insanely itchy boobs and it tends to drive me nuts at times. but normal soaps can dry your skin out and take away a lot of the natural oils your skin produces. the itching probably won't go away but it will be more tolerable.

Ariana07
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 7:22 AM

My belly, waist and boobs itch like crazy.Now that the air is getting drier makes a differenc too. I bought a good body wash and body lotion and it did make it much better.

BigMamaHeidi
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 7:25 AM

You are not alone with the itching, trust me. I have yet to find anything reliable to completely alleviate the itching. My itches are pretty much confined to my belly, though a couple months ago it hit the boobs pretty hard. Ugh...

TaysMom041908
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I was actually just  about to post a very similar question becasue my boobs and my legs itch non stop no matter what i use on them.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

pregnancy week by week

wedding ticker

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM

I'm itchy but it's bc I live in a desert state and the air is REALLY dry so lotion helps me.

BabyBuzz
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM

im ALWAYS itching, doctor says its normal

cristina0709
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:41 PM

i say try rubbing your tummy. it is itching cuz of the stretching from the baby. so my guess it try lotion, and after you put it on, run it for a good 10-20 minutes. i used to do that and i never felt itchy. if it doesnt work call your doctor and he or she might be able to give you advice.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Wanna read my birth story? Check out my profile!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Star_Glitter
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:28 PM

I had really itchy & dry skin & then i bought Bio Oil & my skin did a complete turn around. Now my skin is smooth & i havent experienced anymore dry or itchy skin. I even use a little bit on my face & ive noticed a big difference with it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)