Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost had him too early... :(

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

..well I haven't been around for a little while...at 28 wks I went into labor, they tryed 2 shots to stop it, but they didn't work. I stopped progressing so they sent me home. I am 32 weeks today and have been having plenty of contractions, so it could be anytime or he may wait a while longer. Just thought I'd let ya'll know. I'll be on when I can to update.                      Due date is Jan 7th, but they will be doing the section Dec. 28th if we make it that far.  This baby will be my 6th c-section..and probably the last :(

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:56 PM

oh my. i really hope u last just a bit longer...how scary! and 6 c sections.....how do u do it!? lol

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

gradysmom2006
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Wow, how scary.  I hope he stays put!

Pregnancy ticker
Schleetle
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Sorry to hear you are having complications... I am glad your baby stayed in a bit longer having preemies that need to stay in the NICU for a long time is hard, and I only imagine it'd be a lot more difficult with the holidays coming up. I hope your little boy keeps growing, and that your contractions calm down.

Pregnancy Ticker

MissTV
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:01 PM

aw man. I Hope EVERYTHING turns out just fine.

My sister is pregnant too and last night i was in the hospital with her cause she was having contractions and bleeding a little!!! AND Shes only 28 weeks. everything turned out to be fine, she was just stressing too much and needs to RELAX. Im sure everything with you will go fine, just get some rest.

have a nice day

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Cook baby cook!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I hope you make it!  BTW I found the dates funny.  My birthday is January 7.  I was supposed to be born December 28 though which is my mom's birthday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)