Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RE:Help from 11/11

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ok so i was able to go home yesterda at noon from work to get rested up for the dr, when they called.  Came to find out that my Doctor was out of the office once again(big suprise) and was called by the covering doctor.  The covering doctor had me go to the urgent care to get evalutated, well by then my heart rate was doing much better as i had just woken up and my blood pressure was back to close to normal. So yay there.  The migraine was still going strong though so the urgent care doctor gave me some hydrocodone, which i took, but I'm a little worried about taking them.  The dr said they would be ok up until my 3rd trimester.  I wanted to say thank you to you ladies that responded to my post yesterday.  It was great to know that I had some support out there.  I am feeling a little bit better, but more or less hung over, you know they type when you drank way too much the night before and then really regret it in the morning.  No I didnt drink which takes all of the fun out of the hang over.lol not that they are fun.

THANK YOU!!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nokesmomof2
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:15 PM

glad to hear your doing better. just remember when i doubt check it out lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)