Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW crazy

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband is driving me insane. I cook, clean, and make sure that our daughter is played with and entertained. What does he do? Sits on the computer from the time he gets home till we go to sleep, and all day on the weekends. Even when he isn't on the game he keeps it set on autopilot or whatever making it difficult for me to use the computer for my school work. Any suggestions on what I should do? This is making me so wxhasted doing everything by myself and being almost to my 3rd trimester.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tginn20
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:38 PM

If it is a laptop...mysteriously "lose" the charger. If it is a desktop...Mysteriously change the password to get on....hmmmm...How did that happen? LOL Good Luck!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM

LOL to the PP.

I would try and get a second computer. Or stress to him how important your school work is.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

stefro87
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Quoting proud2bamom240:

My husband is driving me insane. I cook, clean, and make sure that our daughter is played with and entertained. What does he do? Sits on the computer from the time he gets home till we go to sleep, and all day on the weekends. Even when he isn't on the game he keeps it set on autopilot or whatever making it difficult for me to use the computer for my school work. Any suggestions on what I should do? This is making me so wxhasted doing everything by myself and being almost to my 3rd trimester.

that is exactly word for word .the problem im haveing with my husband

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)