Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anyone Else Feel Overly Lazy???

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:38 PM
  • 20 Replies

I honestly feel extremely lazy at this point in my pregnancy and just want to know if anyone else is feeling that way???

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KolbysMomma1
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM

I am just about to enter my second trimester and i am soooo extremely lazy it feels like! I stay at home while my hubby works and there isnt much to do here until the baby is born! I get so bored sometimes and run out of things to do, but I feel so exhausted and soooo lazy sometimes! I hope this gets better for you, and for me, soon!!

CafeMom Tickers
amber0678
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:58 PM

lol, ok, i just started my third trimester, and yes i feel lazy and tired! i was just sitting here wondering where i was going to get dinner, cuz i dont want to cook, and this is after i woke up from a 45 minute nap....i told my 10 yr old and 5 yr old to play quietly and let mommy rest a little, and they actually did!

CafeMom Tickers

MissiHampt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I had a lazy day today.  I'm just so unmotivated and today didn't feel like getting off the couch because the baby puts so much pressure when I stand.  Ugh, hoping tomorrow is more productive.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

alexandra1022
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:02 PM

i feel very lazy and tired all day long. i am just so done being pregnant but only 4 weeks to go, or maybe 2 or 3 weeks :)

KendraCay
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:02 PM

I'm totally lazy! all the time. don't want to do ANYTHING! and then I feel guilty for not doing anythig...but not guilty enough to actually get off my butt

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers

lacylulu
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM

me me me! i am so sick of cooking dinner and doing HW with the kids, or anything for that matter... and I just want to sleep.

PrincessHouse
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:22 PM

No not lazy But thats because I want do everything I hate getting help.lol.I am so stubbornBut I do like taking naps again

ecstaticmum2b
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Oh yeah I've felt extremely lazy for the past week. I hate it cause I'm in the process of packing to move next week. It seems like I'll just get into the groove of things and then I need to take a nap. So yea I know how you feel.

reverie0713
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:13 PM

i've  been feeling so friggin tired too and guilty for it, also worried that maybe something was wrong with me! glad to see it's just part of the whole pregnancy experience

AKaileen
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM

LOL me too! i'm 33 weeks, and i feel that way all the time! i sometimes just want to lay in bed all day! i'm also in so much pain, with my back hurting, hips, legs, and just having alot of pressure in my lower abdoman when i stand, i definatly know how you all feel!! ahh! not too much longer!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)