Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

28 weeks, pain in lower abdomen/crotch area

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM
  • 4 Replies

It's been going on for about 3 days.  Not intense, just annoying.  I feel fine when sitting or laying down, but standing and walking is really uncomfortable.  It seems somehow tied in with movement of my right leg.....?

I'll ask the dr on the next visit or call if it gets bad, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has this and what it might be?

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
megbarr
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:14 PM

It is probably your legaments stretching. I had annoying pains like that with my first and that is what the doctor told me it was.

julieobug
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Yeah I had that when I was pregnant with my second and I thought I was dieing!!! But its ok you might want to talk to your doctor about getting a "belly bra" they are life savers and complete helps.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

babies

baby

kristalynne
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Round ligament pain, I am having twins and it is excruciating....I bought a maternity support belt at motherhood, cost $40, the deluxe version, but it is the best money I have EVER spent...

babies

baby

CafeMom Tickers

reverie0713
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM

i just got to 28 weeks too and i've been feeling similar pains for a week or so now and i'm really glad to hear it's nothing to worry about. everyone keeps telling me that but i feel better knowing the reason behind it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)