Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hip HEAVEN!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM
  • 28 Replies

I just got one of these bounce a bye baby ball's!  It feel's sooooo good on my hips! I can see why women use them when they are in labor.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs_patterson
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I'll totally have to get one of those then... I'm only 24wks, but my hips are absolutely killing me...my doctor gave me a muscle relaxer, but I'm not really big on taking pills for anything... I've only taken them like twice, and I keep hearing that the longer I go, the worse it'll get (which is totally no fun! LOL) So i'm totally all about finding "natural" (non-medical, maybe?) ways to help the pain... thanks for posting!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM

I hope it helps you! I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. I just sink right into the ball and either bounce or roll my hips back and forth. It feel's amazing!

Quoting mrs_patterson:

I'll totally have to get one of those then... I'm only 24wks, but my hips are absolutely killing me...my doctor gave me a muscle relaxer, but I'm not really big on taking pills for anything... I've only taken them like twice, and I keep hearing that the longer I go, the worse it'll get (which is totally no fun! LOL) So i'm totally all about finding "natural" (non-medical, maybe?) ways to help the pain... thanks for posting!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Brooke2Cali
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM

OMG does it REALLY help your hips??? Mine are killing me and am only 25 wks!!!!!

Quoting housefullofkidz:

I just got one of these bounce a bye baby ball's!  It feel's sooooo good on my hips! I can see why women use them when they are in labor.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I just got it today but it felt great while I was on it!

Quoting Brooke2Cali:

OMG does it REALLY help your hips??? Mine are killing me and am only 25 wks!!!!!

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Brooke2Cali
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM

did u order it online?? if so from where??

MyahsMom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Those things are amazing when you're in labor. I sat on that a ton when I was having my son. That and the tub were the only things that helped me with the pain.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I did order it online. I got it from walmart and had it shipped site to store.

Phoenix_sp
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I got the pink one with butterflies early on in my pregnancy because it was less than half price!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM

What a deal! I know you can find them on ebay sometimes too! I like that it has a base to keep the ball from rolling off with you.

Quoting Phoenix_sp:

I got the pink one with butterflies early on in my pregnancy because it was less than half price!

Sekzymexi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I just use my exercise ball. It does feel so awesome. I used it during delivery too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)