Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy brain... do you have it too?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:23 PM
  • 40 Replies

Pregnancy brain... do you have it too? What have you forgotten?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I showed up at my children's confrences  in the wrong order, wrong time. LOL!  That was pretty embarrassing!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

grapejelly
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM

i forget everything! today i forgot about picking up a prescription at the pharmacy

CafeMom Tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

I've done that too.

Quoting grapejelly:

i forget everything! today i forgot about picking up a prescription at the pharmacy

luvbeingmama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Not only during pregnancy but since ive had kids i cant remember ANYTHING!  If i dont make lists it doesnt get done.  I never use to be like that.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Me too!  List's are very important. I always have someone talking to me, so I don't think well. Too much going in and out of my head.

Quoting luvbeingmama:

Not only during pregnancy but since ive had kids i cant remember ANYTHING!  If i dont make lists it doesnt get done.  I never use to be like that.

Austinsmommy126
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Ohhh ya...its terrible! I forget what I am saying mid-sentence quite often. 

flyfree55

oh god ya my friends get a huge kick out of it i forget everything i say wrong days i mix up words. my best the pee treed do that always

KendraCay

I have it! I havn't necessarily forgotten to do something, it's more I forget how to talk. I forget words all the time! And then I try to use synonyms for the forgotten words and forget those too! I have ADD normally but it all seems hyped up since I got pregnant.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM

*giggle* I have found my people!!!  Ones that can understand. I did have a brain at one point in  time ;-)

Quoting Austinsmommy126:

Ohhh ya...its terrible! I forget what I am saying mid-sentence quite often. 

MJWard
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Oh gosh I forget EVERYTHING like when I talk to my sons Dr office and they ask his DOB I give them mine HAHAHAHAHA I did that today!

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)