Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you lucky in pregnancy?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM
  • 40 Replies

Did you gain hardly any weight?

do you have flawless skin?

Did the stretch marks skip you?

Is your hair growing and looking like a shampoo comerical?

I want to know how you lucked out!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marriedmomma3
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:47 PM

meaning?

pregnancy

baby

babies
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:48 PM

sorry, It sent the message before I finished typing.  It's done now ;-)

Quoting marriedmomma3:

meaning?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Megara
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:48 PM

I'm lucky because I never throw up--even though sometimes I feel like I would feel better if I did!  I'm lucky because I pretty much had a "textbook" pregnancy the first time around--no GD, no hypertension, no pregnancy complications whatsoever.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I am lucky because I am sick very little and my stretchmarks are minimal. My body usually bounces back really quick after giving birth too :-)

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM

This is me too! I'm back to below prepregnancy weight withing 1 month. I also am VERY fortuante to never have a hard time getting pregnant.... I guess maybe it's not a good thing with 3 from BC, but if we were trying I know it would happen right away!

Quoting housefullofkidz:

I am lucky because I am sick very little and my stretchmarks are minimal. My body usually bounces back really quick after giving birth too :-)

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

luvmylife5
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I am lucky in this one because I do not feel sick or PG at all, it is almost like I am not PG. I have had this with all of my pregnancies except my first one, I think I have it easy on the rest because God felt bad for what I went through with my first.

CafeMom Tickers
ArmyWife4Life08
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Quote. But I am UNLUCKY in that I have HORRIBLE streach marks and have been trying to lose the last 10 lbs of baby weight for a year... until I got pregnant with my second... haha :)

Quoting Megara:

I'm lucky because I never throw up--even though sometimes I feel like I would feel better if I did!  I'm lucky because I pretty much had a "textbook" pregnancy the first time around--no GD, no hypertension, no pregnancy complications whatsoever.

NewJoyOn1308
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM

No morning sickness, swollen nose, ankles or other limbs, no hypertension, minimal weight gain, beautiful hair and skin.

MJWard
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Im just lucky to be pregnant.. I have only gained like 5 lbs but thats because I worked out until my 3rd trimester now i cant..so thats not luck I had to work at it lol.

pregnancy calendar

Bren07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

Did you gain hardly any weight?
nope i gained a ton! lol..but it was all in my belly..pregnancy is a good look on me..the after is worse, i look fat, and gross..lol..like a wet crumpled piece of paper..

do you have flawless skin?
yep..it was great

Did the stretch marks skip you?
nope, have a ton of them..they are my badges of corage, as well as my csection scar

Is your hair growing and looking like a shampoo comerical?
lol..not like a shampoo commercial, but way healthier than normal

i didnt get morning sickness with either pregnancy..did get sorta car sick but never puked..um..cant think of ne thing else..oh no GD, hypertension, etc. labor for both kinda sucked though..

I want to know how you lucked out!

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)