Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else.....

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

Had my 38wk Doc appt. today and Baby has dropped!!!! Since yesterday ive had lots of low pressure and walking forget it I dont like it! I am so ready to be done I keep waiting for something to start! Waiting for birth to come on its own seems like it will never come. Hows everyone else feeling???

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
youngnconfused
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I had this feeling with my 1st it seemed like nothing I did would make labor come. Finally 36 hours after my dr scraped my membrains I went into labor. The last month goes by slow imo.

Good Luck!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM

My baby seemed really low and now not so much.  I do remember my last pregnancy I could barely walk before I had him because there was so much pressure! I hope it's soon for you!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Chrissy9479
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:30 PM

I'm feeling pretty good but i do notice that when i walk a lot i feel a lot of pressure down there too. but then after i sit for a while i don't feel it anymore. I went on an hour tour of the hospital yesterday and then had to walk back to my car in the parking garage (i didn't use the stairs because i didn't think i could make it up 4 flights of stairs lol) and by the time i got in my car i felt like i needed to hold my belly up to keep him from falling out lol. but after the drive home i didn't feel it anymore. so i don't know if walking makes him slide down or something and then he decides he doesn't like it down there and comes back up or what lol. and he found my siactic nerve this past week so at least once a day i have to stop in my tracks because i get this shooting pain down my leg, every looks at me like OMG what happened?? nothing just can't feel my leg! lol. but for the most part i am doing pretty well, just 8 more weeks of waiting for him to show up :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)