Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

My DH little brothers gf wants to know if I want to have a baby shower.  I do want to have one but most people I know only had a shower with their 1st baby.

What do you ladies think? Did you have showers for all your babies?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM

As long as someone else is throwing it for you I see no problem in having a shower for a second baby.  I'm going to have one!

Sekzymexi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Yes! I think all babies deserve a baby shower!! Not just the first. If someones offering to throw you one..do it! This baby is just as special :)

Marah2008
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Why not celebrate each baby you have? Its not fair to celebrate one baby and not the other. and only one baby gets gifts? I think that every baby deserves a baby shower and gifts. I say do it. Im gonna have a baby shower with every one of my kids. If people dont like it then they dont have to come.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I agree!  We celebrate them all!

Quoting Sekzymexi:

Yes! I think all babies deserve a baby shower!! Not just the first. If someones offering to throw you one..do it! This baby is just as special :)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I don't know if I'm  having one with this one (my 2nd) or not but if someone wants to throw one I'll definitely let them. :-) Every baby is a special blessing and deserves to be celebrated. Even if you don't really need anything it can be a special time with friends. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)