Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any moms used Diflucan/Fluconazole for yeast infection?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ok I am 37 weeks pregnant and have a yeast infection. Ob prescribed Diflucan 150mg one today and the second on sunday! She did tell me it was safe, but just wanted to see what your experience was being that its a class C drug. I have heard its ok to take during the last trimester. Thanks for the imput!

toddler girl  expecting girlits a girl

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MillsGirl
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I was changing dr's and the old ob office prescribed that and the new one WON"T. I am getting frustrated with all the dang Y. I.'s  

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I don't know but here is a bump for you.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Bren07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM

http://safefetus.com/DrugDetail.asp?DrugId=118&TradeName=Diflucan&TradeId=373

HI! im a 20 yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)