Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanted to share...

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:26 PM
  • 2 Replies

My hubs and I went to an u/s place yesterday just for fun and got a video made of the baby at 15 weeks. We got it home and showed it to my 2 stepsons. First of all they sat through the whole 22 minute video. We told them that the "doctor" told us that she is pretty sure the baby is a girl. Well, my oldest who is 8, was hoping for a boy so the whole movie he kept pointing to the screen saying "I think that is a boy part!... Or what about that! Isn't that a weener!" He was in complete denial and we had to tell him that as of now the tech could not find a boy part. lol My 5 yr old stepson was very happy to have a sister and so he watched the whole video and kept pointing out "Oh thats a foot and that's a leg and there's her arm!" Then after the movie my 5 yr old ss said "I like The Baby Show" and he has since asked to see it twice more! When I went to kiss my 8 yr old ss goodnight he looked hard at my belly with his hands clasped together in front of him and said "Please be a boy! Please be a boy! Please be a boy!" He is no quite ready to accept the idea of a baby sister. I just thought it was very cool to see 2 little boys so interested and excited to see their unborn sibling. And I can't believe that video held their attention for 22 minutes!

pregnancy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JasonsMom2007
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Awww... I hope my son sits through my 20 week ultrasound this Saturday.  We're taking my mom along just in case he needs to leave the room, and some toys of course!  We know we're having a girl and he's thrilled.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:08 PM

aww what a cutie!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)