Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my itty bitty baby alien

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:31 PM
  • 7 Replies

I just got a great rush of love for my baby. Even though I can't feel it yet, I wouldn't even know it's there if it werent for the lack of a period. But I was sitting here staring at my US and just got this overwhelming love for the little thing. It's small and looks like an alien with a big head. But you know what? It's MY alien. MY little itty bitty baby. (DH can claim it too I guess...but still MINE!)

Isn't this just the perfect little picture! This alien is almost 3 cm long (probably is since this was a few days ago) He/she was just moving all around, and instead of crying DH and I started laughing! It was so cute. =) I just thought I would share my happiness and love.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
yabbadabba07
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM

congratulationsbouncing

ashleykilleen
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:34 PM

aww, i know that feeling, its such a great and special feeling to have.

congrats!!!

-ash 

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

newbiestepmama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:39 PM

I feel the same! I just got a video of my 15 week u/s and I have watched it about 4 or 5 times since I got it!!! I think I could watch it all day! I just love watching my little baby moving around!!! It's so amazing wht technology can do for us!!!

pregnancy
Chrissy9479
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:51 PM

awww yay congrats!!! i feel the same way too. some nights i will lay in bed and look at all my u/s pictures and try to figure out who he looks like more. DH thinks im funny but im just so excited and love him so much already!!! i can't wait to meet my little guy! 8 more weeks till my due date, seems like forever though!!!

robin1725
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Aww...congratulations! I know exactly how you feel. I have felt the same way since I found out that we were expecting and the love grows stronger with each little milestone. There is when I heard the heartbeat for the first time, the first ultrasound, finding out the sex and then feeling her move inside of me. I had no idea that I could love somebody this much before even meeting them! It's truly amazing and I feel incredibly blessed. I'm so happy for you and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

CafeMom Tickers
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM

congrats i'm so excited for you! Just wait until you give birth and they immediately put the baby on your belly!! It is so amazing!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:07 PM

awwwww! Congrats!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)