Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leah Marie is Finally Here!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

If she ever scares me like this again! I dont think I will be able to handle it!

I went to an appointment around 1 ish 130 ish. Appointments are fun an i love going to them. I was planning on just going to listen to her heart, and watch her on the monitor. When I got there, The usual thing happened and they checked me out. They then proceeded to tell me that my Blood Pressure was to high. They decided it was time for her to be born. They figured she'd be safe enough to deliver.

Right...

When they were prepping me, her heart rate started dropping. All of the Doctors and Nurses started to hurry to get her out. That scared the CRAP out of me! Im still shaking and picturing what would have happened if they didnt hurry. But ANYWAYS!

My Original date was in February. Then they moved it to December. But since of my Blood Pressure, they didnt want to risk both of our lives, especially with her heart rate. When she was born they figured out that she was even further ahead. She was 36-37wks instead of 34wks.

Leah Marie Bradner born at 3:15! 8lbs. and 19inches! APGAR a 9 !

She is my everything. I love Leah Marie Bradner!!!! <3

Leah Marie Bradner!!

12/22/09

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJ0697
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:42 PM

My granddaughter is so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to have her home!! I hope you like your gift from Grandma!!

I am a proud mommy of 6 beautiful children 2 heavenly angels, and a 16yr old SD I CIO, formula feed, forward face, circumsize, use epidurals, c-sections from now until I'm done with kids, Child led weaninf of bottles and pacis,, divorced and loving my new man, and I don't care what you think of me! Emmalyn Renee, Caitlyn Taylor, Cassidy Rose, Caralyn Michela (rip), Clara Delores, Jack Daniel, James David, Jordan Douglas, Josiah Douglas (rip), and Baby Bradner!!

pregnancy

lovingeveryday
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM

congrats! she is gorgeous!

Allebas
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM

CONGRATS!!! She is precious!!!!

Armywife6
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM

CONGRATS!! She's precious!

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

Firsttimemom252
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Congrats! She a cutie

CafeMom Tickers
desertwannab
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Congrats!  Crazy you went from February due date to November!!!

shayliesmom
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 12:08 AM

She is a chunky monkey!!! lol She is PRECIOUS!!!!

rjpetty605
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 12:14 AM

congrats!

If you want to join its a fun group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

Jeanne orange ribbon

missyknowitall
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 7:03 AM

First off congratulations!  That is a big baby for 34 weeks even 36 weeks and that is crazy I have never heard of a doctor being that way off your due date and so many times at that.

She is precious, momma!

Also I saw were your step mom had a post up (I was replying before it was locked).  I just wanted you to know how very lucky you are to have wonderful grandparents.  They got you one of the best infant car seats out there right now, Britax Chaperone. 

Get some rest because you will need it and again congratulations on your new bundle of joy!

EmmalynRenee
by on Nov. 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I just wanted to say thank you!

Leah is doing amazing. I am so excited.

Leah Marie Bradner!!

12/22/09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)