Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 18 Replies

As tired as I am of hearing this question and giving the standard "pretty good" for an answer, it is different when another pregnant woman asks me.

So, how do you feel? Don't hold back either. If you feel great, Yay! If you have to pee, say so!

Just be honest let it out!

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrissy9479
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:13 PM

my back hurts and im tired and even if i sleep through the night i still feel tired and worn out through out the day and i've noticed that things are getting on my nerves more than they used too. but i am really enjoying being pregnant and don't really mind all the aches and pains. i am just axious for Ryan to be here :)  (im kind of impatient when it comes to these things lol)

jennifer127
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Here lately I have felt downright awful! Peeing is nothin compared to feeling sick all the time.  But hopefully I'm movin past that. But I am sleepy all the time!! and I've had to take naps around 4p to 6p to feel like fixin supper. Its bad with this one.

KairisMama
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I wake up with nausea every morning, and have to take a zofran pill. My body suddenly rejects a great deal of food, including citrus fruits and plain milk. I have no cravings, and have to force feed myself during the first half of the day due to how lousy I feel. I am much better by the evenings, but know I will just wake up tomorrow with the same feelings. I have been on medical leave from work for almost 4 weeks now. :( I will be 13 weeks Sunday, and HOPE this crap passes soon.

Kairi is 3!      turkey

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:21 PM

First let me say that with my first pregnancy I loved every minute of it and very very rarely complained.....now- I am SO over being pregnant! I'm only 25 weeks but man I wish it would go by faster. First it was months of morning and evening sickness (til 20 weeks and still randomly), then severe pelvic pain like someone kicked me in the groin everytime I stood up or walked around, extreme exhaustion, and for the past week or so everytime I wake up during the night, my right leg and hip feel paralyzed, like they can't be moved. It actually hurts! Not to mention the heartburn.....anyway, I can completely understand why so many women are anxious for the end!! I just didn't expect to feel that way so soon. I think part of it is that I have a high maintanence 2 year old and am a full time (Mon-Fri 7-3:30) nursing student so I am beyond exhusted. Once i get home from clinicals all I want to do is lay down, but my husband goes to work shortly after I get home, so I'm chasing after my son all night. :-) This time just seems so hard....oh I forgot about the dizziness and near fainting spells I've been experiencing for no reason.....anyway now I sound like the kind of woman I can't stand....which is so not like me! I just can't wait to meet my baby girl and be done with pregnancy for a few years.... So yeah, that's how I am!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
mc3197433
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM

I walk around feeling like an overstuffed olive, I have to wake up to pee really bad about every 2 hrs each night, it takes me forever to waddle to the bathroom when I do wake up, so I have to hustle as fast as I can lol.... I feel sore and uncomfortable alot, and tonight I took a small nap on the love seat and man when I went ot move I felt like my hip bone,  lower back bone and leg bone all popped back into place!! but it felt good afterwards, maybe I needed that :) I wonder if the further along you are the lower back bone pops in and out of place on ya? and forget walking around in stores like I normally love to do, if I drive my SIL to the store I have to sit in the van and wait for her, I also hate when people want something but can't give me a little extra time to move all this belly to get to them!! other than all that I am peachy :)

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:25 PM

I really feel awesome for being 9 months along!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

naijamom06
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM

I am feeling very emotional, bored and tired and my tailbone hurts so bad that I have to sleep or sit on a pillow. Also I am not one of the lucky ladies that enjoys being pregnant. I want to be done already and hold my child in my arms. I have also realized that I live a boring life and isn't enjoying my life. I need to get a social life, make friends cos I don't have anyone outside of my hubby that I am close to or confide in. My family lives in NY and i am not close to my inlaws....OK sounds like i am whining now.... 

CafeMom Tickers
mc3197433
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Anyone else get hit by sudden heartburn so bad that it makes your eyes water and gives you a good cough? I have to drink milk and burp alot for it to pass..lovely lol

sissychristi
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:30 PM

My hips are killing me. Not sure if it is because I can't sleep and end up tossing and turning all night, or if it is because I am working on my squatting and taylor sitting now. Either way, laying and sitting both hurt. The pain keeps me up all night and Tylenol doesn't do a darn thing!

Other than that, I'm starting to feel good.

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

momma3kids
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I go through spurts of feeling wonderful and feeling crappy.  For the most part, I can't really complain.  My allergies have been seriously kicking my butt, though, and it's so frustrating!  I'll get these sudden back pains, too, which I got with my previous pregnancies, too, but this time it seems as if they're coming up earlier.  Bleh.  I couldn't be happier, though!  :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)