Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Belly Button POPPED! Has yours?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM
  • 16 Replies

When did yours pop?

With my first it wasn't until 1-2wks before she was born.

This time though, hubby pointed out to me that it was popped already! At 24wks!

PhotobucketLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

How cute! Mine doesn't really pop since it's so deep. It does get flat though.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

MissiHampt
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

28 weeks....it's kinda stuck half in and half out right now.  It never popped at all with my first.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

robin1725
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Wow, that is pretty early! Mine is not completely popped out. It really depends....sometimes it sticks out (when I'm standing), other times it is flat (sitting/lying down). It started popping out around 34 weeks but has almost popped now at almost 39 weeks.  

CafeMom Tickers
sissychristi
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM

I'm only 19 weeks so I don't expect it to anytime soon. I wonder if it will at all because I have a really deep innie. It might just even out.

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Mine is deep, and didn't pop out at all or even become flat with my son, so I assume it won't this time either. My OB just mentioned Monday that I still had an innie, and then he said "it's pretty deep so it will probably stay that way", and then....he noticed I had some dead skin in there so he actually took the time to get it out!! It has been bugging me for a week! I didn't even mention it to him but he noticed and decided it needed to go. He is a perfectionist and likes everything to look just right. lol... first he used a swab and that didn't work, so then he opened up a suture removal kit and got out the sterile tweezers and got it out that way. What a relief! And then he proceeded with my appt. I love him. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
desertwannab
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:40 AM

how cool... for some reason I've always wanted mine to do that!  I never have though with any of my pregnancies... I think my belly button is too deep.  Even with my 1st when I started off skinny, it never popped. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Emmawatson
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Hey, mine popped up three weeks before my baby born, it looked like a thumb! Lol!

More information on nursing tank and nursing sports bras!

mewmew
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 7:20 AM

it never popped w/DD;  hasn't this time (so far--I'm at 22 wks)

cdnmom24
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:49 AM

With my first pregnancy my belly button just went flat.

jwebster80
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 8:53 AM

I am currently 26 weeks.  Mine has not "popped" per say, but I have noticed that is has changed.  I also have a scar from a laproscopy that is in my belly button, and that is protruding out more.  If it pops it pops, lol  Some people are all belly and they don't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)