Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is painful

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:34 AM
  • 5 Replies
OK so i have been on bed rest since Oct. 20Th...The Doc has me  taken Procardia 20 mg every 4 hrs... I have been fine up until yesterday the contractions are back...I must say they are strong n painful... but they are not close together... Now my question would be, Wat do I do I mean they are so strong that sometimes I cant breath and its a whole lot of pressure that it feels as tho she will come right out...  I also feel lots of tugging n pulling... plz let me know if anyone else is feeling this too.. thanks stay blessed lady's
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
klg25
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:37 AM

How far along are you?

CafeMom Tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:59 AM

I would get checked. Between painful contractions and pressure, that would worry me.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

a1love
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:06 AM

im 33 wks

hggmommy87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:13 AM

definately get checked...I was on procardia to and hated it...I got headaches constantly and come to find out it was my blood pressure bottoming out

a1love
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:08 AM

really... well i hate takn the meds bbc i hate the way they make me feel.. but yes they are like 20min apart so anything closer i will go ahead in go in.. thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)