Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so worried, I'm crying. Someone helppp. *TMI*

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:52 AM
  • 12 Replies

I am 15 weeks pregnant with my second child. I have no idea if it is my husbands baby or not, because I was raped, and I got Clahmydia from the man who did it to me.

My doctor gave me antibiotics and assured me that they were safe because I was pregnant. She said to wait ten days after taking it to have sex again after I was treated and I will be fine. I did so. My husand was also treated, but he only had to wait 24 hours. One night, we did fool around, but he never touched me. I just touched him.

I have another 2 days before I can have sex, but I noticed today that I had redness in my eyes near the cornea. In case you don't know, Clahmydia can infect your eyes. My husband and I waited 48 hours, just to be safe before we fooled around. But I am scared the anti biotics didn't help, or I did something wrong.

I have had a sinus infection since before I got pregnant and haven't been able to take care of it just yet. So, that may be it. I am just scared that the infection went to my eyes and I won't be treated. I just want this part of my life over with. My husband and I are stressed as it is, and I don't know what to do.

I have to call my doctor in the morning anyways, so I plan to mention it to her then. I just want this out of my system.

goodI am Amanda, wifey to Barry and mommy to Jenna.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefro87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:56 AM

i had chlamydia two times as long as you take the antibiotics as told you have no problem the infection is gone.......... dont worry....... hope this helps......

mommynoble
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:58 AM

Im so sorry for what happened to you. I dont have any advice but heres a *BUMP* im sorry

brinnyann4
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:58 AM

I have no advice for you. =[[ I'm sorry! but I will bump in case somebody else does.

glenda09
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:01 AM

Im also sorry this has happened... Ill be keeping you in my prayers...bump

Glenda

No dream is too big when you work from home!  http://www.workathomeunited.com/glenda09 

Get">http://www.diaperjunction.com/?AffId=15">Get FREE Diapers at Diaper Junction!

BaByMaMa27
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:27 AM

I had it. I just had to take ONE pill. No problems since. And that was maybe 3-4 years ago. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you! NO ONE ever deserves that. & I hope that bastard is rotting in jail.

Baby #2 [Est. due date - June 8th, 2010] Can't wait!

Pregnancy ticker
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM

I don't want to pry but since you posted it I'm hoping it's not to much to ask. I was just wondering why the hospital wouldn't give you the plan B pill to eliminate the possibility of you concieving or this which is you wondering whose baby it is. It's a terrible thing and it happend to my cousin as well. She was treated for the possibility of STD's and given the plan B pill for pregnancy. I'm sorry if it's asking to much I just don't understand why they wouldn't take that precaution.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM

oh my im so sorry that this all happened to you.  i would just mention all your concerns to your doctor.  also, finding a counselor or a shrink somewhere where your can just express what you are feeling deep down may help you out.  I assume your husband is supportive of you, but your may just need another person who is unrelated to the situation to talk with (your husband may want to come talk with you).  best wishes for a healthy pregnancy, and remember whose ever baby biologically it ends up being...it is still yours and cherish him/her.

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM

i would go back in...im a worry wart thou, to me, better be safe the sorry. i hope it is nothing! which im sure it is....u are just worrying yourself!

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

AmandaAwesome
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:34 AM

The reason I didn't take that pill was because I refused. There is a chance it IS my husband's baby. And we are upset and are willing to accept our baby, no matter if it is his or not. He already loves my daughter, which is not his. It's just a choice I would rather not live with.

As for everything else, thanks guys. The nurse I spoke with said the pressure I was feeling was NOT normal at all. And she asked for me to come in. It's not till 2 45. So, lot of anxiousness till then.

Wish me luck.

goodI am Amanda, wifey to Barry and mommy to Jenna.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:38 AM

If I read right, you take antibiotics for chlamydia?  If so that would take care of your sinus infection also. HTH. I am sorry your having such a rough go.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)