Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who truly is clueless?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm 15 weeks and I honestly have no idea what this baby is. When I dream about the baby sometimes it's a girl and sometimes it's a boy so thats no help and I have no instinct feelings on this one. WIth my DD by 8 weeks I was sure she was a girl. We didn't find out the sex but sure enough I wasn't surprised at all when she came out and they said girl. I feel bad that I just don't know. We're not finding out the sex again so it really will be a surprise. I was just wondering how many other woman really don't have even a hunch as to what the sex of their baby is?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:03 AM

thats how i was before i found out. my mind kept telling me it was a girl because i wanted a boy so bad!lol i even had dreams it was a girl, and dreams it was a boy.....the u/s told me it was a boy 10wks ago and i still cant believe it! LOL

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM

With my twin boys I knew right away I had to be carrying a boy... With this baby it took a little longer to get those feelings. I did start having feelings that I was having a girl, but there was so much gender pressure I didn't want to say I thought I she was a girl because I'd have to hear stupid comments like "wishful thinking" ... Anyway DH, my sons, and I did all say we thought I was having a girl, and that is what she is. Give it some time the feelings may just be taking a little longer to come.

Pregnancy Ticker

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I had no idea this time around. I really thought a girl and it was a boy.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:50 AM

W/my first, I had NO idea.. My dh had a better instinct than I.. He kept calling the baby "He" even before we found out. W/this one tho, I have the instinct, we'll see in 2wks if I'm right though.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I never got a 'feeling' with either of mine. I wanted my first to be a boy, but she turned out to be a princess. This time I was hoping for a boy b/c I wanted one and one, but I figured I would have another girl for the sheer fact that my sister has 3 boys and the last 5 babies born in our family (incl. my sis's) have been boys. But, we got lucky and are having our boy!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I have no idea either. I know that it will be here in about 2 weeks and then we will know but I have no idea. One day I call it a boy the next it is a she.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I am 19 weeks and have no clue at all. Sometimes I dream about a boy, sometimes a girl.

My SO's grandmother had 2 boys and 2 girls. His mom had 3 boys and 4 girls. He has 1 boy and 1 girl. No strong tendencies to lean toward in his family at all.

We aren't finding out either. It just makes the moment of birth so much more emotional!

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM

From the moment I peed on the stick I KNEW this baby was a SO did too.  I was SO miserable through the entire 1st trimester everything inside me SCREAMED "BOY...."....and I was SO HAPPY about that and comfortable with it........and at 12 weeks they even said, "It's a BOY!!"... but then I had a dream that it was a little girl....and I found a really pretty girl name....and then 6 weeks later, at the gender screening we decided to find out what it REALLY WAS...and I about fell off the table when they said, "IT A GIRL!!"  ...

I'm still in shock.  My SO is very proud to have made a little girl. :) lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)