Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nausea and vomiting in the third trimester???

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

i was really sick in my first trimester... i actually lost about 10 pounds... i had no nausea in my second triemster... I am 30 weeks and have been nauseous off and on this past week and then this morning on my way into work it hit me like a ton of bricks... is this normal or should i call my doctor??? could it be related to my preterm labor???

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:13 AM

i had it with my dd bcuz i was so big and it was SOOO hot outside....im sure its nothing, or u may also be getting sick....if it doesnt go away within a few days i would call and ask just in case....u dont want to end up having the flu or something.

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:17 AM

i had it with my first kid.  i vomited more in the third trimester than in the first.  i would just mention it to your doctor.  they will let you know if you should be concerned at all. 

MJWard
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Im the SAME WAY! Sick in the first trimester second was great and now in my third I am getting sick again :O( I think its normal..the baby is getting bigger and putting pressure on my belly.

pregnancy calendar

kristinas8
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:00 AM

I think its normal. As long as you are still able to keep something down.

I had a weird experience with my 3rd dd. It was a week before my due date and I came down with a stomach virus that both of my other girls had had. I was getting dehydrated and had to go in to get an iv. The dr actually asked me if I wanted to be induced since I was already there! I thought " Are you crazy, I feel like crap and you want me to birth this baby?" I said no thank you and went home. Only to deliver on my own, on my due date and in only 3 hrs. I felt terrific after she was born. So glad I used common sense! 

CafeMom Tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:30 AM

It's kinda that time of the year. It may not be pregnancy related at all. I hope you feel better soon.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)