Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hmm boy or girl and cravings

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

ok so i have had two girls

first daughter i was craving lots and lots of bread and sweets ..paid for it lol gained 70 pounds i was really nauseated with her lasted 6 months

2nd daughter i was eating healthy, really nauseated and wanted sweets but i would get so sick..i wasnt able to eat sweets til then end then all i craved was oreos and milk..thank god it was at the end of the prego i had gained 48 pounds most of that was at the end when i was eating a pack of oreos a week haha ....

now with baby number three i am craving meats and lots of salt and vineger chips

what are you craving? do u crave diffrent with boys then girls

do u feel boy or girl?

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MOMMY?    if you have just had a baby, ttc,want to maintain your weight, or you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy come join us and have fun, gain support and share tips and lose that weight or maintain your weight ...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:51 AM

I ate more meat with my son and some choc..I didnt get sick that much at ALL. This time I eat more sweets and get sick a lot more and its a girl...IDK if that means anything or if its just cuz every pregnancy is different..

pregnancy calendar

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:54 AM

With my son I craved anything citrus.

With my daughter I craved oatmeal pies haha.

Never got sick with my son, and got nauseous with my daughter maybe twice the whole pregnancy.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:27 AM

at the beginning of this pregnancy I craved egg's sunny side up. LOL!  I think I craved sweets with all of them though. I just like my chocolate ;-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM

with my daughter i craved watermelon the most!!! and  i loved ice cream. i was sick until 28 weeks. now im 8 weeks and no morning sickness and craving orange juice and eggs!!!

by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:39 AM

For me: I always crave STEAK.. I craved it ALL THE DANG TIME w/Elijah and I crave it a lot w/this one too, however I crave it a lot when I'm not pregnant too! It's my favorite meal/food.

This pregnancy I've been craving APPLES which is odd b/c I'm not really a fan of them (it's the skin) but the Granny Smith ones have just been SO darn good!

Otherwise my main "craving", I guess it could be considered, would be to be healthy.. Eating better-ish, and stuff like that.. But BOY does a good Ribeye cooked medium sound DELICIOUS!!! eating

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM

My cravings are basically the same now as they were with my daughter. I definately ate way more sweets with my daughter, but I'm craving them with this one, also. I think the only big difference is that this time I started eating beef and pork, which I haven't eaten in 8 yrs. I blame it on the fact that this one is a boy. I find it weird, though, that I ate waaaay more often and more junky food with DD and only gained 40 lbs (plus, I was not active at all). This time, I eat as I normally do, have worked as a waitress up until a couple weeks ago, I'm constantly doing something around the house or chasing after DD, but I've already gained 35 lbs with 2 months to go. I blame that on this being a boy, too.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM

With my son I was hit really hard with morning sickness in the first trimester. I lived on prenatal vitamins, water, and ritz crackers lol. Then in the second and third trimester, I craved a lot of fruits and veggies. I couldn't stand the though of steak, and had a mild sweet tooth. Nothing crazy, I would eat a candy bar every week or so maybe. Also, I only gained like....25 pounds with him.

With this one, it is sweets sweets sweets. I had almost no morning sickness. From the beginning it was things like ice cream, donuts, cookies, candy. Anything sweet. lol. I have finally started craving things like salad, and while I still get that sweet craving a couple times a week, it is not nearly as bad. So it is much easier to ignore.  This one is expected to be a girl. She was being a bit modest on the ultrasound though, so on Dec 4, we will get it verified (hopefully lol). So far with this pregnancy I have only gained 5 pounds....which is fine with me lol.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM

cravings haven't changed for me and I have one of each with a mystery baby on the way.  The ONLY difference for me was that my dd gave me what I expected with morning sickness... I probably puked once or twice, but mostly just nausiated.  My son had me puking from 4 weeks until I was about 6 months starting out about a dozen times a day!  It got milder after I hit about 4 months, but my stomach was uneasy the entire time.  With both I craved really healthy foods up until the last month or so and wanted sweets at the end.  I am feeling girl this time because that's why my gut says and because my morning sickness was mild and I felt great once I hit the 2nd trimester.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)