Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you taken

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

Have you ever taken an intelligender test

i took one with dd#2 and it was dead on girl

my sister took one with her boy and it was right

and now she is prego again with baby #4 and she took the test and it says girl..we will have to see in jan

HAS ANYONE TAKEN ONE...HAS IT BEEN RIGHT

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MOMMY?    if you have just had a baby, ttc,want to maintain your weight, or you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy come join us and have fun, gain support and share tips and lose that weight or maintain your weight ...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM

bump...i want to know ppl's results!  ive been wanting to take one!!!!  the first kid i couldnt get myself to take one as by the time i learned about them, the ultrasound wasnt too far away.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Nope, but it's fun to live vicariously though everyone else taking one :-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

amy31308
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:15 AM

no i really want to but my hubby doesn't want to. he said he would rather just wait for the ultrasounnd. im really thinking about getting one and taking it and just no tell him :) but im 12 weeks i really don't have too much longer til I find out through ultrasound... but if I do take it I'll probably do it tuesday or wednesday so I'll let ya know what it tells me.

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 30, 2010

jaclynojones
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Yes, I have taken one! I took oneand it said it was a girl.... then i had my ultra sound and she said she was pretty sure the baby was a girl but she wasnt positive. So i got a 4d ultra sound and he said YES SHE WAS A GIRL.

I know someone else that took one, and it was right for her too

Mommy to Cody: born 1/18/05

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)