Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Growth spurts in babies.........

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:52 AM
  • 4 Replies

My 3 week old daughter wanted to nurse constantly last night. I would nurse her and when she was done I'd burp her and then try and put her down for bed but if I put her down she got  fussy and acted like she was hungry again. So I fed her again. She was fussy after each feeding. I coulc not find a comfortable position for her at all. She wasn't crying really. Just whining. She was only happy when she was eating. This went on for about 4 hours last night and then she finally went to sleep.

So my question is....is she in a growth spurt? I know that when they are this young they go through several growth spurts. I just don't remember this with my first daughter.

Thanks!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LeanneC
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Yep. Growth spurt.

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:09 PM

sounds like it to me ;-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

sissychristi
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM

I think you got it. Growth spurt.

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

StephanieB.
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Ok thanks! I knew it probably was. I just was hoping it wasn't colic but I did some reading and she doesn't have that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)