Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has this ever happed to you at 19 weeks?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

I feel SOOO out of it. I feel like my head is huge and my equilibrium is way off. Anyone else?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:35 PM

That's pretty normal to feel off balence. I am pretty clumsy when I am preggers.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

sissychristi
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I am 19 weeks now and that started for me about 4 weeks ago. It stinks!

pregnant bellyJoin us in the Pregnancy Group -

sissychristi, Pregnancy Group Mod

Mena929
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM

I am 21 weeks and I get light headed and dizzy at times. I also have issues with my eyes getting fuzzy, only when I am working and looking at the computer though.

stellarluna
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM

POSSIBLY a sign of low iron, and oftetimes at this point moms get lower blood pressure, but yeah, I agree, might be nothing real specific and completely normal!  For me I found out I had both low iron and I've always had low blood pressure so it got even lower during this time (90/48)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Allybaby0809
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 PM

This is how I feel. it only happens at work.

Quoting Mena929:

I am 21 weeks and I get light headed and dizzy at times. I also have issues with my eyes getting fuzzy, only when I am working and looking at the computer though.

Allybaby0809
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:42 PM

I will DEF ask about the iron thing

Quoting stellarluna:

POSSIBLY a sign of low iron, and oftetimes at this point moms get lower blood pressure, but yeah, I agree, might be nothing real specific and completely normal!  For me I found out I had both low iron and I've always had low blood pressure so it got even lower during this time (90/48)

Schleetle
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I feel really clumsy. I swear the harder it gets to bend over the more I drop things. Its really frustrating... I think I have kicked more things under the counter than I should. lol

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)