Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many more kids do you want?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 PM
  • 48 Replies

How many more kids do you want?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:42 PM

We are done. IF and that is a big IF...  If we have more I would have one more to make and even 8, But I am pretty sure we are done :-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

laylasmommy2006
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:43 PM

6 more after this one...But we dont really have a set number...we'll stop when it becomes a health problem...or when we both decide we are done. 

carliemarie1015
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM

I'd love to have 2 more...but we're pretty open at this point. I think we're just gonna go with the flow...we'll know when we're done!

:) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
austinsmama1106
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:45 PM

This is my 2nd and we will most likely be done after this one. We would both love more but we just can't afford it. 

CafeMom Tickers

Schleetle
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:46 PM

I think this is going to be our last baby... We previously talked about having four children, and this will be our third. I just feel so lucky to have my twin boys, and soon bring home this little girl I don't feel an urge to have anymore. DH agrees with me as of now... We plan to make our final decision in a couple years though. When this baby starts getting too big for all her baby stuff we'll either have one more, or give the baby items to someone else.

Pregnancy Ticker

alishabear0808
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:47 PM

after the one I am preg with now I would like to have 1 maybe 2 more... it will give me a total of 6 or 7 but my SO doesnt have any, the one I am preg with now is his first and he would like to have 2-3 sooooo I will give in and atleast give him 2 lol

MJWard
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM

2 is quite enough for me :O) I will have my boy and girl!

pregnancy calendar

mama_of_3_bbies
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:52 PM

i wanted 4 of my own until i got with my hubby and he has a son of his own and i have my daughter and now we r having a boy together......i am going to stop i think at 3 of my own.....i hated only growing up with just my sister and i always wanted a brother......my daughters got two.....but i want her to have a girl to do the girly stuff with

its a boyboy n girl

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:54 PM

How many do you have already?

Quoting laylasmommy2006:

6 more after this one...But we dont really have a set number...we'll stop when it becomes a health problem...or when we both decide we are done. 

desertwannab
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM

I SWORE that I would ONLY have 2-3.  My hubby wanted 5-6 (born and raised in a huge morman family).  Anyway... when TTC#3 I said this would be the last.  BUT after getting pregnant, it just makes me really really bummed out to think that I am done making and incubating babies!  I didn't like the sound of that... so I think we will have AT LEAST 1 more, and I've decided not to SAY I was done, until I actually FEEL I'm done haha.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)