Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lopsided??

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Who's got a lopsided belly?

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MJWard
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:50 PM

I DO! IDK how women have those perfect bellies :O) JEALOUS!

pregnancy calendar

austinsmama1106
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Lol.. my son is 3 and he was always on my left side. My left side still sticks out more than the right!  

CafeMom Tickers

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM

No worries mama, it is probably more the position of the baby than anything else ;-)

Quoting MJWard:

I DO! IDK how women have those perfect bellies :O) JEALOUS!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM

I had a child that did that too!

Quoting austinsmama1106:

Lol.. my son is 3 and he was always on my left side. My left side still sticks out more than the right!  

mar1215
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM

my first did that!  you could look at me and tell where her head and but where. 

caribear77
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Usually she likes to be on the right side on my stomach.  So that side is usually the largest!  She moves though but yes, alot of the time it looks lopsided.

Schleetle
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 7:26 AM

I am small so it just depends on how shes deciding to position herself... Shes out of room, and makes lumps, and bumps all over the place. lol

Pregnancy Ticker

MelzyD
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 7:29 AM

I don't really have a real baby bump yet, it is more of a "really bloated bump."  I just wanted to say that I love your posts...you always keep things interesting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)