Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your favorite stroller and car seat combo?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

We found an Evelflo combo we loved and its fairly priced. I love the "Z" shaped handle on the car seat and the features of the stroller. We also like the saftey rating and it has been side impact tested. What are some of your favorites. (Remember this is just for fun.) The one below is not the colors we want but the same stroller and carseat.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:08 PM

i only do graco.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                   stork

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    #2 due June 2, 2010

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM

I love my Britax!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

desertwannab
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:13 PM

I have a chicco keyfit and i LOVE IT!!!  I had a cheap evenflo with my 1st son and got rid of it because I hated it!  The chicco was a bit pricey, but well worth the $

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
redmamaof5
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:13 PM

That looks like a nice seat and stroller! i would mention though that your sweetie pie will only be able to be in that car seat under a year before you need to get a convertable seat. have you looked at the britax or thought about that? i dont want to tell you what to do but i wish i would NOT have gotten the infant seat its a waste of money. Get a wonderful stroller though! you will be thankful you did! Good luck with your new baby,

Oh and i had the Viva by Mia Moda, which was recently recalled due to serious defects. i also have the Mia Moda Compagno stroller which i LOVE!!!

justluvinmyson
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I am a certified car seat technician and if this is the seat that will fit and your vehicle and is easy for to use properly every time you ride than it is a good seat for you. Just remember to always place the chest clip high on your baby's chest even with the armpits and on this seat you must always drop the carrying handle to above your baby's head when you are actually driving. That means you may only use toys that go on the handle when you are not in the car. Good luck! Come to the car seat group if you would like more safety info!

Allybaby0809
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Thank you so much for all of that info! :)

Quoting justluvinmyson:

I am a certified car seat technician and if this is the seat that will fit and your vehicle and is easy for to use properly every time you ride than it is a good seat for you. Just remember to always place the chest clip high on your baby's chest even with the armpits and on this seat you must always drop the carrying handle to above your baby's head when you are actually driving. That means you may only use toys that go on the handle when you are not in the car. Good luck! Come to the car seat group if you would like more safety info!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Kristen1010
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:02 PM

We went with the Chicco.

mama2mycuties
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Don't forget that evenflo seats require an inch to inch and half of clearance between the handle and the back of the front seat :) (just in case the op doesn't know and has a small car, might want to try it out in the car before buying)

Cute pattern!

Quoting justluvinmyson:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)