Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday morning confessional

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

Okay ladies, time to confess something. One thing....something you've never done...something that it seems like "everyone" is doing except you.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:37 PM

I have not read any of the twilight books. My daughter has, but not me. It seems like EVERYONE has read them.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:39 PM

I'm prematurely freaking out! LOL and it seems that everyone else is freaking out at the right time (when it's almost time!).. :o)

I mean, I'm only 18wks and I'm worried about being a mother of 2, not being able to handle being a mother of 2, about not having enough love for 2, I'm SO completely in love w/my son that I'm having trouble imagining loving another as much. I'm not sure I can feel that much. I'm worried about not being a good enough mother to the both of them.. I'm worried about gaining too much weight and thinking that I have JUST bc I've been trying NOT too! I'm worried about getting fired (I'm always paranoid that I'll get fired when certain people at work get together and talk secretly LOL). I'm nervous about hosting Thanksgiving for 10 people and screwing it up (not to mention that that many people will freak me out a bit, I have an anxiety about being around a lot of people but am willing to put up w/it b/c it's ALL family)..

GEAH!!!! I'm just freaking out in general LOL

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:40 PM

They're pretty good, but I think it depends on your prefered genre if you'd actually like them.. I liked them, but I identified w/the main character really well and yet not at all.. It was interesting.. hehe

Quoting housefullofkidz:

I have not read any of the twilight books. My daughter has, but not me. It seems like EVERYONE has read them.

robin1725
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:41 PM

I'm trying to stay on lock down at home this week of fear that my water will break this week while I am out.

CafeMom Tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 1:45 PM

You will be a GREAT mom to two!  No worries mama!

Now thanksgiving.... LOL! Just kidding. It will turn out wonderful!

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I'm prematurely freaking out! LOL and it seems that everyone else is freaking out at the right time (when it's almost time!).. :o)

I mean, I'm only 18wks and I'm worried about being a mother of 2, not being able to handle being a mother of 2, about not having enough love for 2, I'm SO completely in love w/my son that I'm having trouble imagining loving another as much. I'm not sure I can feel that much. I'm worried about not being a good enough mother to the both of them.. I'm worried about gaining too much weight and thinking that I have JUST bc I've been trying NOT too! I'm worried about getting fired (I'm always paranoid that I'll get fired when certain people at work get together and talk secretly LOL). I'm nervous about hosting Thanksgiving for 10 people and screwing it up (not to mention that that many people will freak me out a bit, I have an anxiety about being around a lot of people but am willing to put up w/it b/c it's ALL family)..

GEAH!!!! I'm just freaking out in general LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)